Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gameday Thread

Simmsy

19 minutes ago, 757SeanTaylor21 said:

Sherman tweeted to put flags on qbs. I think the way its going...gonna end up being.

I mean honesty, you have to do something to make it fair for defenders.  No one wants to see the game to evolve so much that the QB's aren't hit, but right now it feels like you are making it tougher for defenders to make plays and I can almost guarantee it won't stop because QB's are still going to get hurt and injured from hits. 

Including also you gonna have qbs exaggerating hits now ie big ben admitting he sold it to get a foul. I was curious how flopping was gonna lead itself into football and here we have it. You have this rule to protect qbs, receivers are "defenseless"....yet all of them signed up for it and play the game knowing what can happen at any given time.

Jerry Jones had the best way to sum this whole ordeal up and i agree whole heartedly. He said "when you envision the big leagues in a boxing view...the amateur leagues u got 10 oz gloves, headgear, etc but when u go pro u put on 6 oz gloves and fight like a man. He wants to envision the nfl being the league where they know the risk and the men play. "

Right and some of these QBs are built like linebackers or stud WR's....they are going to easily take advantage of defenders only giving 50-75% effort in going for hits/sacks.  Some of these guys had defenders bouncing off of them before the rule change to begin with.

3 hours ago, hawgboy said:

How the blue **** did we get punked at home against the Colts?!?! The patriots are putting on a clinic against them. This really gives me a bad bad feeling about our season going forward.

I mean...last i checked, we’re the Redskins, not the patriots. Newsflash, we kinda suck ? or we might be good, just not as good as the patriots :) justtt sayin :P 

8 hours ago, hawgboy said:

How the blue **** did we get punked at home against the Colts?!?! The patriots are putting on a clinic against them. This really gives me a bad bad feeling about our season going forward.

Every team has a loss where it makes you scratch your head. Like any team that loses to the Browns.

15 hours ago, abdcskins said:

Colts WRs are absolutely dreadful. I don't know how guys get paid to play in the NFL who can't catch.

In fairness to the Colts, they have suffered A LOT of injuries, both offensively and defensively, since they played the Redskins.

The Colts are having the kind of year we had last year.

They had a lot of injuries last night, and they started the night without their top WR (Hilton) or one of their top TEs (Doyle) and I think their starting RB.

31 minutes ago, CaptainJames2004 said:

Giants suck. That is all.

Their tackling certainly does. :ols: :giantssuck:

19 minutes ago, TK said:

Ehhhh. Stuck with GiantMess & the Carolina Cams game or the Browns 2.0 & the original Browns that now wear purple. Time to check the streams to see if anything better is on.....

Do you have Red Zone?

Archived