Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gameday Thread

Simmsy

2 minutes ago, JSSkinz said:

Gotta admit Cooper was worth the 1st, this is what he looked like those first 2 years at Oakland, he's killing it and making Jerry look smart.

Yeah Oakland is toxic and Cooper was playing like garbage there but he has turned their offense and season around. 

This is the stud we all thought he would be coming out of Bama 

Much as I hate to say it, Dallas has earned their place atop the division these last few weeks. Their defense is playing very well, Garrett has been taking chances that he normally doesn't take (and they've been paying off), and say whatever you want about Dak, but there's something to be said for coming out on the lucky end more often than not. And the trade for Cooper, while mocked by many (me included) has turned out to be the main ingredient that's sparked their turnaround. Dark times, dark times. 

3 minutes ago, Dissident2 said:

Much as I hate to say it, Dallas has earned their place atop the division these last few weeks. Their defense is playing very well, Garrett has been taking chances that he normally doesn't take (and they've been paying off), and say whatever you want about Dak, but there's something to be said for coming out on the lucky end more often than not. And the trade for Cooper, while mocked by many (me included) has turned out to be the main ingredient that's sparked their turnaround. Dark times, dark times. 

You are right. They have played well the past few weeks. Cooper has made the difference and people can argue if it was worth a #1, but he has improved their offense. The only silver lining in today's game is that their defense didn't play well and between the fumble and the beginning of the game, the TD called back on the bogus PI, and the lucky bounce at the end of the game, they will stay full of themselves instead of focusing on getting better and improving the weakness showed this game. 

16 minutes ago, Redskin4ever said:

You are right. They have played well the past few weeks. Cooper has made the difference and people can argue if it was worth a #1, but he has improved their offense. 

I was very skeptical of Cooper being worth a 1st.  Almost every Cowboys fan I know of was.  In the long run, I don't know... But I think it would be hard to find a Cowboy fan that would rather have their first than Cooper right now.

Archived