Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gameday Thread

Simmsy

I think the Vikings Oline is so terrible that it doesn’t matter what skill players or quarterback they get.  Every game I’ve seen them play, wins and losses, they’ve been dreadful in pass protection and okay-ish running it only vs. teams that get ran over.  They ought to put a clause in Remmers contract that he’s gotta cough up some of Kirk’s salary should he get hurt.

3 minutes ago, Rufus T Firefly said:

Paying him a crap-ton and getting absolutely nothing for him when he could have been dealt for prime draft picks?

Yeah, that was brilliant.

Yall would’ve lost your minds if Bruce had traded Kirk for a 3rd rounder in 2016.

2 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

I don’t think we could have traded him for that much....

You don’t think teams were lining up to ship off 1st rounders for the pleasure to pay Kirk $28M a year?!?

😂

It's amazing how Wilson has consistently been able to maximize his play making ability but always been smart about how to protect himself and not put himself in the danger zone.  I still think he is overrated from the pocket, but until he can't use his legs the way he does currently, it isn't going to matter.

Cousins has been butt.  He’s doing nothing.  A very expensive nothing.

His OLine is laughably bad too.  On every third down the interior line looks like it’s on skates.  I give the redskins patchwork line crap, but they’re better than those bums in Viking uniforms.

Archived