Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gameday Thread

Simmsy

2 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

I am. I guess it depends on whether or not you think the redskins could get a win against Jacksonville next week with josh Johnson starting (he did at least do better than Sanchez today) and make it a 3 way tie in the nfc east. 

Cocaine's a hell of a drug....

3 minutes ago, GoDeep81 said:

**** Dallas and Garrett, Zeke, Dak and the rest of their Bugs Bunny team... 

* Yes, Im still salty and 3/4 drunk for our ****show game.. 🤪

Try being drunk at the game, I fell asleep on the way home.

3 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

I am. I guess it depends on whether or not you think the redskins could get a win against Jacksonville next week with josh Johnson starting (he did at least do better than Sanchez today) and make it a 3 way tie in the nfc east. 

Dude, we ain't making the playoffs. There's a fine line between optimism and delusion.

1 minute ago, Warhead36 said:

I didnt say it would happen, obviously the likelihood of that happening is VERY small 😂

Just now, Rufus T Firefly said:

Dude, we ain't making the playoffs. There's a fine line between optimism and delusion.

Again, I did not say it would happen. I’m even admitting the likelihood of ANY of these things happening is VERY small 😂😂 I’m realistic. Doesn’t mean I can’t be at least hopeful 🤷🏻‍♂️

8 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

7 minutes ago, Rufus T Firefly said:

Doubt anyone including @Cooleyfan1993 seriously thinks we are getting anywhere close to the playoffs. 

But it does say something about how messed up things are that a team with a 4 gm losing streak, playing with a 4th string QB, coming of a complete embarrassment of a game has to technically be counted as in contention. 

So what the hell, why not root for philly... 🙂  

Just now, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Starting to look like Dallas will win this after all. Sucks, but yeah they look like the best team in the division. Or the team that is just sucking less than the rest. 

Nailed it!   🙂  

Good thing dallast does not have a good QB. They actually could be a pretty decent team. That D is much improved. 

Archived