Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gameday Thread

Simmsy

Just now, TryTheBeal! said:

Thats all well and good, but what if the kicker gets blown up and hurt by a guy three yards offsides?

Bush league.

No different than if a guy gets injured on a normal offensive play when someone accidentally goes offsides.

1 minute ago, TryTheBeal! said:

If the Eagles do it tomorrow night and dive into Hopkins’ knee, you will lose your mind.

That **** was bush as hell.

I wouldn't. Injuries are accidents, unless the coaches are putting bounties on players lol. Like I said, play to win. I put it in the same category as offensive linemen being eligible receivers, punters holding onto the ball to run down the clock, and getting pass interference calls to save huge touchdown passes. Oh yeah, and that time when Sav Rocca saved us from a TD return:

punterham.0.gif

10 hours ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Well, that could explain a lot of it.  Last year they were led by the defense

Yes, but it wouldn't explain yesterday's vikings' loss.

It wasn't the defense who only scored 10 points, or who threw two INTs in the 4th quarter.

I thought the vikings' defense did what it could today, considering the offenses miscues.

If I sound like how we Redskins fans talked when Cousins was on our team, well I can tell you I got a case of deja vu typing it. :)

A bit sad as a Cowboy's fan.  Tony Dorsett's record 99 yard run was just tied.  It can never be broken... But still sad it was tied.  However, the Cowboys only had 10 men on the field for Tony's run.... I say that makes it the "best" 99 yard run.

I did not know there was another Smoot in the league.

16 minutes ago, Nerm said:

A bit sad as a Cowboy's fan.  Tony Dorsett's record 99 yard run was just tied.  It can never be broken... But still sad it was tied.  However, the Cowboys only had 10 men on the field for Tony's run.... I say that makes it the "best" 99 yard run.

I’m not the least bit sad about it.

6 minutes ago, beachboy757 said:

Was Bortles playing so bad that the Jaguars are willing to sit him through a game where they have scored no offensive points?

No clue, but he was benched for this past Sunday’s game against the colts as well and they ended up getting just 2 field goals to win 6-0 😂😂 

but watch the jaguars figure things out on their 11 day break and beat us next weekend 😑 wouldn’t that be so redskins 

3 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

No clue, but he was benched for this past Sunday’s game against the colts as well and they ended up getting just 2 field goals to win 6-0 😂😂 

but watch the jaguars figure things out on their 11 day break and beat us next weekend 😑 wouldn’t that be so redskins 

I know. The Skins seem to make every opponents defense and offense look like a top five unit.  

The Titans are gonna run the ball down our throat like they are doing to the Jags too.  Not looking forward to that.

Archived