Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gameday Thread

Simmsy

6 minutes ago, Rufus T Firefly said:

Unlimited challenges would get ridiculous. I always thought they should get two challenge flags, and if you throw it and win the challenge, you get the flag back.

Yeah you're probably right.

Can we at least tar and feather the ref when replay proves he got the call wrong?

I’m not entirely sure how a 2 time SB winning QB with his stats is underrated or flies under the radar, or whatever, but  I think it applies to Ben.  

Hes amazing and been amazing for a long time.

And that was a hell of a throw.  

Doesnt hurt Brown literally ran by the double coverage.

Just now, NickyJ said:

The Chargers are back down to earth. The Philip Rivers celebration supplies gets put back in the closet lol

Rivers is great.  Instead of Alex Smith if they’d have gotten Rivers they’d probably still be 8-8 (Gruden effect) But it would be a lot more exciting.

But the chargers were paper tigers.  They have won a lot of games against bad teams.

Theyre the best of the ok. 

8 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Rivers is great.  Instead of Alex Smith if they’d have gotten Rivers they’d probably still be 8-8 (Gruden effect) But it would be a lot more exciting.

But the chargers were paper tigers.  They have won a lot of games against bad teams.

Theyre the best of the ok. 

I know he's great, but the celebrations only come when the rest of the team does great. It seems like every couple of seasons, someone says "Oh, hey, look. There's Phillip Rivers, he's quietly doing a great job", and as soon as people focus on him, the team lays an egg and everyone forgets Rivers exists.

6 minutes ago, NickyJ said:

This is just a boring game for me. The Chargers aren't necessarily bad, they're just not nearly as good as the Steelers. I haven't seen any crippling play to make me laugh, but it's still a 3 score game.

Nah, the Chargers are better than you're giving them credit for. The Steelers are just this good when they're on their game.

2 hours ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

New stadium along with a new HC, OC, DC, GM, P, QB, DL, WR, RB, DB, LB, training staff, conditioning staff, scouting staff, owner, goalie, water boy, point guard, algebra teacher, dog walker, batting tee, tennis coach, florescent lights, typewriter, and ceiling fan.

Algebra teacher to teach the guys the proper use of X and O's. And to think in math I got straight A's. How the hell did I miss this?!?! 

Sorry, but the tennis coach would be an overkill though. 

Archived