Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: Redskins at Ravens

SkinsGuy

3 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Yeah he was looking good until that.  Chris Russell said recently that Perine fumbles in practice too and they are worried about him as to ball security.

Reminds me of Tiki until he finally figured out how to hold onto the ball.

Just now, SkinsGuy said:

I'm not enthusiastic about Kelly either, but at least he holds on to the football.

I havent been enthusiastic about him either... but if he can find away to be motivated like has has tonight we may be ok..  Problem is he shows up the most when the job is on the line... when it's his job to lose he disappears.  I still think Perine is the better Rb, but that fumble hurts

1 minute ago, TK said:

A big difference being you’d make an exception for Tiki who was good. But you can’t for a guy that isnt good AND fumbles

1 minute ago, TK said:

You can have it. :) 

Damn thing started with me just as I was leaving Bluefield this evening, though Blacksburg & Christiansburg, down the mountain to Roanoke until I hit 581.

Here in Richmond, we got to our yearly total of rain last week.

In August. 

Everything we get from here on out is gravy. :)

Just now, TK said:

Yeah hopefully he figures it out like Tiki.  If Russell is right that is pretty intense considering you don't really have that much contact I presume in practice so I gather its not that easy to fumble the ball in that setting.

7 minutes ago, Vanguard said:

:angry:

:(  Another season with Rob Kelley as the backup.

comments like this make me wonder if the people complaining actually pay attention to Kelley's career.  He is a third year vet, won the starting job mid way through his first year and was starter last year.  there has been no season with him being the backup

'

Archived