Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2019 Comprehensive Draft Thread

Going Commando

4 minutes ago, mistertim said:

I hope we don't take Haskins. I mean, if we do I'll deal. I just don't think he's really that great of a prospect. 

I hope this isn't a jinx but it brings me back to last year where you and I wanted D. James, made comments like that around now and then it went down.  though I didn't dislike Payne I just preferred someone different. 

I do dislike Haskins as a player.   It would be one thing if Jay was on board.  But there is enough smoke including Jay's own comments for me to believe otherwise.

Will see.   Paulsen's thought earlier today was they talked Dan out of a trade up but weren't going to talk him out of Haskins at 15.  I guess that theory is about to be tested. 

2 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

I hope this isn't a jinx but it brings me back to last year where you and I wanted D. James, made comments like that around now and then it went down.  though I didn't dislike Payne I just preferred someone different. 

I do dislike Haskins as a player.   It would be one thing is Jay is on board.  But there is enough smoke including Jay's own comments for me to believe otherwise.

Will see.   Paulsen's thought earlier today was they talked Dan out of a trade up but weren't going to talk him out of Haskins at 15.  I guess that theory is about to be tested. 

If Jay isn't really on board and they pick Haskins anyway that's basically a death rattle for this team for the near future. 

Archived