Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins vs. Jets Game Thread - Preseason Game II/2018

FS#21

1 minute ago, Rogue Jedi said:

Bridgewater is gonna get a staring job somewhere at some point

For sure, given the lack of options around the league. Although its getting better with the last couple draft classes. Still weird that no one really wanted to take the risk. He didn't even get paid much. 

1 minute ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Or a scathing commentary on the job Crowder has done over the years. So puzzling to me that he has never settled in but has turned out to be a good WR. 

I mean, his rookie year might as well have been last decade.  I thought he was decent, but I've noticed they aren't putting him back there right now (is he being held out?).  I'm not a fan of giving that role to a rookie, I think its asking for it, but I'm not going to knock that Quinn has had a much better game tonight.

2 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Nobody is even at the stadium? that’s just sad even for preseason. 

ive been to preseason game in the past....have they always been Thursday night? I thought I remember them on Saturdays or something

Just now, Renegade7 said:

I mean, his rookie year might as well have been last decade.  I thought he was decent, but I've noticed they aren't putting him back there right now (is he being held out?).  I'm not a fan of giving that role to a rookie, I think its asking for it, but I'm not going to knock that Quinn has had a much better game tonight.

He fumbled the job away last year.... I dont wanna see him back there 

3 minutes ago, Sandy Monk said:

How about, with the blocks made to assist him, Quinn made the most of his PR opportunities. 

In the Randel El days he either did nothing or people where in his face filing taxes waiting for the fair catch... so he better make most of those blocks. He'll have two more games to make the impression, one game.

1 minute ago, Koolblue13 said:

Good thing our starting defense is pretty good

yes, but our RZ problems are REAL and we may just lose the 3rd string vs 3rd string battle yet again! Time to curl up in defeats and cry about the regular season to come! 

200w.webp

Just now, OVCChairman said:

He fumbled the job away last year.... I dont wanna see him back there 

Eh... we were all over him his rookie year and he had a down sophomore year.  I was at Fan Appreciation Day, he's gonna go off this year, imo. It's hard to make that argument with him not on the field, but I got a good field about this one.

1 minute ago, Sandy Monk said:

yes, but our RZ problems are REAL and we may just lose the 3rd string vs 3rd string battle yet again! Time to curl up in defeats and cry about the regular season to come! 

200w.webp

redzone problems aren't real until we see some regular season redzone attempts. Reed , doctson and smith may light that redzone up this year

Archived