Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins vs. Jets Game Thread - Preseason Game II/2018

FS#21

6 hours ago, CTskin said:

I didn't see much bad out of Christian. I thought he was okay, but nearly as bad as you're claiming. I would have possibly questioned my take if you didn't make that last completely incorrect statement. Quinn played very well. No idea which game you were watching. 

I focused on Chrisian on a few plays.  On both of them his guy went right by him but the pass got away and nobody seemed to notice.  One was a LB the other was I believe a safety and he barely touched either.  That can't happen in a real game very often and it happened on the 2 plays I watched him specifically. 

As for Quinn I just see the love as over the top, they were all saying on the radio that he's making the team.  I just see him as a great story but very limited and if they cut a guy with more upside that would be a mistake.  Another Preseason Superstar to me, Marco Mitchell would be proud.  

7 minutes ago, Darrell Green Fan said:

I focused on Chrisian on a few plays.  On both of them his guy went right by him but the pass got away and nobody seemed to notice.  One was a LB the other was I believe a safety and he barely touched either.  That can't happen in a real game very often and it happened on the 2 plays I watched him specifically.

Thank you for this, I was focusing more on RB and d-line against the Jets, I'll look for this next two games.  I was very down on this pick when it happened and got crap for it, now I'm just hoping I'm wrong.

On 8/17/2018 at 11:02 AM, CTskin said:

I didn't see much bad out of Christian. I thought he was okay, but nearly as bad as you're claiming. I would have possibly questioned my take if you didn't make that last completely incorrect statement. Quinn played very well. No idea which game you were watching. 

Thinking about our conversation I recovered and re-watched the game last night, focusing just on Christian. 

Yeah I'm an idiot. I was totally wrong in my assessment.  I had heard reports that he was struggling in camp so later in the game I watched him on 2-3 plays and they were as I described them. But he started the game winning almost every battle for a quarter and a half. I'd be very happy to be wrong on him.

On 8/17/2018 at 5:22 PM, Renegade7 said:

Thank you for this, I was focusing more on RB and d-line against the Jets, I'll look for this next two games.  I was very down on this pick when it happened and got crap for it, now I'm just hoping I'm wrong.

See my post above.  I hope we were both wrong on Christian.

Archived