Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gameday Thread: Redskins @ Patriots

KDawg

2 minutes ago, Yng Lady88 said:

idc, someone should walk up behind Jay and slap the **** outta his neck. why is Matt still in the game at this point?? could barely ****ing walk off the field w/o help

Should be two preseason games and only players on the fringe playing, basically two 4th prseason games.  Sick of this ****.

2 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Who's the 3rd guy that got hurt, besides Guice and Ion ?

EDIT : I see it's Quinn, but I don't think that's really an injury if it's just the wind knocked out.

Manasseh Garner

1 minute ago, JoeJacobyHOForRIOT said:

This really starting to piss me off, at what point do we stop blaming bad luck and start questioning the conditioning of this team

Conditioning had nothing to do with any of those injuries, 2 were rolled up on and 1 was a high pass that hung the WR out to dry.

Just now, Yng Lady88 said:

FWIW, twitter reporting Bruce followed close behind Guice into the locker-room. idk how normal that is 

At this point people are reaching in every direction.

his body language was good. He was laughing and moving around on the sideline. It may not be good but for now more evidence says he’s fine than not.

1 minute ago, Playaction2Sanders said:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Matt Ioannidis emerges from the trainers tent. <br><br>Walks to the bench and sits down. <br><br>Not going to the locker room is as best a sign as you can get in this situation I suppose.</p>&mdash; Chad Ryan (@ChadwikoRCC) <a href="https://twitter.com/ChadwikoRCC/status/1027720290707628032?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">August 10, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Good news..

From what I could decipher from your post :). I guess this is good news?

Archived