Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gameday Thread: Redskins @ Patriots

KDawg

1 minute ago, KDawg said:

Unfortunately, I have another injury to report:

TK got cleated by a Patriot on a kickoff. Some bruising and a little blood. He’s still in the game but will get a MRI just in case upon arrival home tomorrow.

You're kidding, right?

1 minute ago, KDawg said:

Unfortunately, I have another injury to report:

TK got cleated by a Patriot on a kickoff. Some bruising and a little blood. He’s still in the game but will get a MRI just in case upon arrival home tomorrow.

Hold a cold beer on his head for at least a half hour. 

1 minute ago, Yng Lady88 said:

idk where he got this from since I haven't seen any of the local/beat guys report it but hoping it's just precautionary -

If it's true Bruce followed him down the tunnel then this is, too.  Beyond cautionary, more like paranoid level 11 because that supposedly same knee he had problems with in college.

1 minute ago, JSSkinz said:

I looked at the slow mo on Matts injury, his leg did get trapped underneath him but only for a quick second, it didn't look as bad as I thought it would.

He was just walking off the field on his own with no help.

9 minutes ago, JoeJacobyHOForRIOT said:

This really starting to piss me off, at what point do we stop blaming bad luck and start questioning the conditioning of this team

It's gotta be the conditioning team.  Hail, Brian Orakpo was chronically injured here.  As soon as he leaves for The Titans he never misses a game, for three straight seasons.

Archived