Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gameday Thread: Redskins @ Patriots

KDawg

8 minutes ago, SWFLSkins said:

Dude seriously, what's his ****ing color got to do with anything? 

Dude, don’t spin this and flip it on me.  I’m speaking facts.  And Cam Sims looks better than Quinn if you ask me.  Maurice Harris is definitely better.  But nobody will talk about those guys like they gush over Quinn.  You tell me.

Just now, -JB- said:

Dude, don’t spin this and flip it on me.  I’m speaking facts.  And Cam Sims looks better than Quinn if you ask me.  Maurice Harris is definitely better.  But nobody will talk about those guys like they gush over Quinn.  You tell me.

Nah, **** that, you brought up he was white, like really for the board, explain what the **** that gotta do with anything. 

1 minute ago, Yng Lady88 said:

1) Colt has to be the best back-up in the league behind that dude playing for the Pigeons?

2) Mo Harris is doing his damnedest and showing everything in this game to prove he belongs on this roster

3) is Quick injured? even Simms is getting more touches than him. like his frame and what he could potentially offer. def a long-shot though

Maybe my view is worse than yours, but I don’t think Quick played at all. He’s on sideline and doesn’t look like he has shoulder pads on.

1 minute ago, -JB- said:

What the hell is wrong with you dude, A man wearing the Burgundy and Gold was injured tonight, whats your deal?

Just now, -JB- said:

And why won't they talk about it? Be plain, speak your mind.

1 minute ago, -JB- said:

IDGAF if the guy is Blue, if He makes the team and makes them better, I really don't care. 

1 minute ago, skins2victory said:

Now we are at 245 total yards for us. 40 for them. HTTR

Yeah, but belecheck is game planning this game to loose, he wants to light a fire under his players asses. Our players need some confidence, i think, so i’m good with it. I came to check on guice, glad it doesn’t seem to serious..

Archived