Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official 2018 Redskins Training Camp/Preseason Thread

TSO

Doctson down 

I know **** like this isnt his fault. But got damn am I ready to move on from dude. Hes soft as baby ****. 

1 minute ago, panahoo said:

I just heard Doctson walked off the field favoring his arm. Any report on that?

See above 

5 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Doctson down 

I know **** like this isnt his fault. But got damn am I ready to move on from dude. Hes soft as baby ****. 

See above 

Oh boy....Dez Bryant...come on down! You're the next starting WR on the Redskins...

4 minutes ago, beachboy757 said:

Our fans are tough! If a player shows an once of being in pain from this physical sport they are soft, injury prone, bust, waist of money, wasted draft pick, bad free agent signing, lazy, trash, and more ?!

*an ounce

But to your point, I would not call the players soft since this is a physical sport. However, some people are just not built to handle the sport. It could be because their body breaks down, while some guys are just don't know how to fall or avoid contact.

Hopefully it's a stinger, to mild sprain. If it's a collarbone, then we're talking months with the possibility of breaking it again becoming easier. Hope it's nothing major.

4 minutes ago, redrobert said:

DEZ BRYANT...COME ON DOWN!

Cue “Price is Right Music”

Do you have more info on Doc? I'm seeing possible shoulder injury but then I'm seeing that it could just be his arm.  

No Dez Bryant please.  Jay is not going to tailor the offense to force the ball to him and he will hate it here.

Hopefully, Doctson's okay. If not, I'd still say "no" to Dez. I'd really like to see Quick who has been wowing people in camp so far get a shot or Mo Harris or Davis. Let's let a guy step up who is hungry to prove themselves and build a career.

3 minutes ago, Burgold said:

Hopefully, Doctson's okay. If not, I'd still say "no" to Dez. I'd really like to see Quick who has been wowing people in camp so far get a shot or Mo Harris or Davis. Let's let a guy step up who is hungry to prove themselves and build a career.

Agreed, We have three guys full of potential, hopefully now two of them can step up and make a career. 

13 minutes ago, Bantu said:

It's always something with Mr. Doctson. Not blaming him for having a 200 lb man land on his shoulder, but this guy seems to infuriate me more than any Redskin in recent memory.

Have we already forgot about Jordan Reed?

I'm good..wtf is that,?

Archived