Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

SCOTUS: No longer content with stacking, they're now dealing from the bottom of the deck

Burgold

14 minutes ago, DogofWar1 said:

She can have my ribs.

I can get there in less than an hour.

We need an ES physical.  The fittest one will be harvested for all of their bones and internal organs.  I would volunteer mine, but I know I won't be anywhere near the top.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, tshile said:

Trumps going to get to appoint another justice. Maybe 2. 

The cost of 2016 election is so high. 

You think it may one day be worth it if people realise the power of their vote after it's all said and done? 

I'm not sure I do but i do have that thought from time to time. 

7 minutes ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

Two months later, she is still being harassed.

She still can't work. And the media has largely moved on from her.

Still say she should have kept it to her self. The results will never be worth what she gave up. 

I know that's wrong. 

2 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Still say she should have kept it to her self. The results will never be worth what she gave up. 

I know that's wrong. 

IDK, she got about a million bucks and I'm sure a book or movie deal isn't out of the question.

1 minute ago, Llevron said:

You think it may one day be worth it if people realise the power of their vote after it's all said and done? 

I'm not sure I do but i do have that thought from time to time.

No. There seem to be people who think voting is important. I view it as our duty. Others seem to think it’s just this thing you do if you have time and can’t find something more fun to do - like post on Facebook. 

I dont really see people change their attitude towards it. 

At best the Trump years will cost us a lot of time and money to fix. And a lot of opportunity lost in terms of social progress. 

Hard to see any positives coming out of it all. 

Just now, tshile said:

No. There seem to be people who think voting is important. I view it as our duty. Others seem to think it’s just this thing you do if you have time and can’t find something more fun to do - like post on Facebook. 

I dont really see people change their attitude towards it. 

At best the Trump years will cost us a lot of time and money to fix. And a lot of opportunity lost in terms of social progress. 

Hard to see any positives coming out of it all. 

That's depressing bro. I hope you are wrong but I do see the validity smh

RGB assumed a Democrat would be president following Obama, so she stayed on..  She should retired in 2013/2014.  The Dems should've never given up the filibuster.  Yeah, the GOP would've eventually gotten rid of that rule but things could've been different at least until 2017.

Trump is going to fill one more seat at least before the 2020 election.

It's going to take 6 to 10 years for the Dems to have full control; where they can change things.

#1- They need to expand the court.

#2- They need to set term limits for court appointments, no more lifetime appointments. Also, set an age limit for Judges. Judges should be forced retire at a certain age. 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

RGB assumed a Democrat would be president following Obama, so she stayed on..  She should retired in 2013/2014.  The Dems should've never given up the filibuster.  Yeah, the GOP would've eventually gotten rid of that rule but things could've been different at least until 2017.

Trump is going to fill one more seat at least before the 2020 election.

It's going to take 6 to 10 years for the Dems to have full control; where they can change things.

#1- They need to expand the court.

#2- They need to set term limits for court appointments, no more lifetime appointments. Also, set an age limit for Judges. Judges should be forced retire at a certain age. 

#1 would effectively destroy the Judicial Branch.  This would result in a continuous expansion of the court to counter the previous expansion whenever the Presidency switched party. 

• Thanks 1

✌️Out Supreme Court.

✌️Out legal abortion.

✌️Out separation of church and state.

✌️Out limits to executive power.

✌️Out privacy.

✌️Out non-gerrymandered districts.

✌️Out gun control.

This thing is over.  Put in a fork in it because the conservatives are coming to **** your ear holes while you sleep and control everything that you do and nobody will be able to stop it.

2 hours ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

Two months later, she is still being harassed.

She still can't work. And the media has largely moved on from her.

Oh but POOOOOR Kavanaugh.  People are ****ing assholes.  As if his career was EVER at risk of being ruined.

Edited by Springfield
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, nonniey said:

#1 would effectively destroy the Judicial Branch.  This would result in a continuous expansion of the court to counter the previous expansion whenever the Presidency switched party. 

I'm okay with that.

One person should never have that much power. We shouldn't be sitting aside hoping that RBG dies/stays alive until 2020.

• Like 1