Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WP: NY AG sues Trump family over “persistent illegal conduct” at Trump Foundation

No Excuses

11 minutes ago, Veryoldschool said:

Another tunnel in the Impeachment Bunny hole for you to lose yourselves in, I find this amusing.  You'll be wishing in hoping for some scrap of evidence until the end of Trump's second term and beyond.  Now, of course, these jaywalking allegations are of grave national concern whereas the tens of millions of foreign money that Bill and Hill laundered through the Clinton Foundation while her day job was Secretary of State is of no concern.

Can you please change your picture from Eisenhower, please?

Like, the real Eisenhower would be appalled by Trump, appalled at how they keep playing the "but Hillary" card, appalled at Trump meeting Kim like he did, appalled at the result, appalled at how Trump attacks allies and gets close with dictators, appalled at how he's tried to sell US infrastructure to his low bidder friends to enrich them, appalled at Trump talking about fine people on both sides when one of the sides had literal Nazis, etc.etc. etc.

Just replace him with a picture of Trump if you're gonna carry Trump's water.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Veryoldschool said:

Delve down in the tunnels breathing your own fumes as long as you like, this stuff seems to energize Trump and amuse his base so have at it.  Meanwhile I am enjoying watching Trump charge forward with the fair trade banner the Raceacrats dropped a 25 years ago.

You absolutely cannot elect a candidate who runs on a campaign of cleaning up corruption and instantly dismiss every single instance of it pointing in his direction. There are so many instances, so much smoke swirling around that casually waving it off EVERY OTHER DAY shows everyon but you that none of that mattered at all.

At the VERY LEAST  a conservative who believes in Conservative values would recognize the constant patterns and at least raise a question.

But no, all it does is,raise def3nses. Instantly and without question.

Every single checkbox of classic propaganda has his fingerprints all over it,, but u can't see it

It's always a lie always just out to get him and never once does it occur to u to even question.

You have definitEly gone into a hole, but I doubt any rabbits have been there. The effects of the lack of air are obviius and the stench clearly indicates which hole your head is in.

~Bang

Edited by Bang
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, DogofWar1 said:

Like, the real Eisenhower would be appalled by Trump, appalled at how they keep playing the "but Hillary" card, appalled at Trump meeting Kim like he did, appalled at the result, appalled at how Trump attacks allies and gets close with dictators, appalled at how he's tried to sell US infrastructure to his low bidder friends to enrich them, appalled at Trump talking about fine people on both sides when one of the sides had literal Nazis, etc.etc. etc.

No dice, I like Ike, the best POTUS in my lifetime.  Reagan the second best while the rest of them stunk.  Truman because of the Korean War,  Kennedy for Viet Nam, Johnson for Viet Nam and the ruinous Great Society, Nixon for Viet Nam, Carter for Iran and other failings, GHWB for his New World Order, trade policy, Gulf War and stationing troops in Saudia Arabia other things, Clinton for NAFTA, most favored nations status to China and subprime mortgage program, GWB for his runious Iraq war, subprime mortgage mess, and finally Obama for exploiding the debt, subprime mortgage advocate, Obamacare, radicallizing the Democrats into the Raceacrats with his Alinskite tactics.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Veryoldschool said:

No dice, I like Ike, the best POTUS in my lifetime.  Reagan the second best while the rest of them stunk.  Truman because of the Korean War,  Kennedy for Viet Nam, Johnson for Viet Nam and the ruinous Great Society, Nixon for Viet Nam, Carter for Iran and other failings, GHWB for his New World Order, trade policy, Gulf War and stationing troops in Saudia Arabia other things, Clinton for NAFTA, most favored nations status to China and subprime mortgage program, GWB for his runious Iraq war, subprime mortgage mess, and finally Obama for exploiding the debt, subprime mortgage advocate, Obamacare, radicallizing the Democrats into the Raceacrats with his Alinskite tactics.

Reagan increased the debt by 186% (more than 2X Obama).  And most of the spending was wasteful as the Soviet Union was a failing regime anyway.

Edited by PeterMP
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Renegade7 said:

Getting tired of all this little stuff verifying what we already know about this guy but not enough to get rid of him.  Color me "shocked".

This is where I am, too. I just can't bring myself to feel anything about this or other stories related to Trump's improprieties.

We know he's a transparent cook, even by a politician's standards. There's been a mountain of evidence he's a crook for years. John Oliver called all this "Stupid Watergate" for a reason.

I'd still bet on him winning reelection in 2020 because while he wasn't right about most things on the campaign trail two years ago, he was right about this:

I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose voters.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, PeterMP said:

Reagan increased the debt by 186% (more than 2X Obama).  And most of the spending was wasteful as the Soviet Union was a failing regime anyway.

Trump will also leave behind substantially larger deficits than Obama. 

It’s been obvious for decades that the average conservative voter has zero clue about fiscal policy.

• Like 6
  • Sad 2

52 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

The Clinton Foundation has provided low cost AIDS medication to 11.5 million people since 2002.  The Trump Foundation bought a portrait of Donald Trump to hang at his golf course clubhouse.  So **** your whataboutism.

53 minutes ago, Springfield said:

Guys!

The Buttery Males have arrived!

59 minutes ago, ExoDus84 said:

Trumpster Order of Operations:

1) Fake news!

2) There's no evidence! (despite there being a **** ton of actual evidence collected by investigators.)

3) Refuse to acknowledge any wrongdoing whatsoever.

4) Deflect and Project: Accuse the Clinton's of something. They are the REAL criminals.

Well done, VOS. You've followed your programming perfectly.

59 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

This isn't Jaywalking and Clinton Foundation has been under investigation since January this year.  Nothing so far on them, "persistent illegal activity" with Trump's.  Hmm... 

1 hour ago, No Excuses said:

Of course. Saint Trump is no criminal despite multiple investigations into him, his personal attorney and his family members. 

Bill and Hillary, who are not under investigation, are the real criminals despite the Republicans being in control of the DoJ and having access to all the information and resources to go after them. :rofl89:

You people are comical in your delusion and persecution complex.

You guys keep falling for that guy's trap. Stop effing responding to him. He is providing nothing. Its absolutely weird that you all spend so much time responding to a brick wall.

36 minutes ago, DogofWar1 said:

25 minutes ago, Bang said:

You absolutely cannot elect a candidate who runs on a campaign of cleaning up corruption and instantly dismiss every single instance of it pointing in his direction. There are so many instances, so much smoke swirling around that casually waving it off EVERY OTHER DAY shows everyon but you that none of that mattered at all.

At the VERY LEAST  a conservative who believes in Conservative values would recognize the constant patterns and at least raise a question.

But no, all it does is,raise def3nses. Instantly and without question.

Every single checkbox of classic propaganda has his fingerprints all over it,, but u can't see it

It's always a lie always just out to get him and never once does it occur to u to even question.

You have definitEly gone into a hole, but I doubt any rabbits have been there. The effects of the lack of air are obviius and the stench clearly indicates which hole your head is in.

~Bang

Again, stop!

Just now, BenningRoadSkin said:

You guys keep falling for that guy's trap. Stop effing responding to him. He is providing nothing. Its absolutely weird that you all spend so much time responding to a brick wall.

I'm not spending too much time, asked him why he's here and that he's breaking the rules.  It's thinwhiteduke all over again.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Veryoldschool said:

Reagan is second best? The guy who set the precedent of putting spending on the government credit card. The guy that started the income gap with trickle-down which has never worked. The guy that took Iraq off the State Sponsors of Terrorism list so his administration could prop up Saddam Hussein's regime and sell him weapons, chemicals, intelligence and everything else under the sun. How did that work out for the next 20-30 years? The guy who's administration turned a blind eye and ran interference in the UN when Saddam rained chemical warfare on Iran. The guy who saw 200+ Marines suicide bombed and killed on his watch in Lebanon after his Defense secretary advised him against putting those Marines there in such a vulnerable position. The guy that illegally sold Iran (a country that was on the State Sponsors of Terrorism list) weapons under the table in an attempt to get hostages released by their affiliates. The guy that got played by Iran when hostages were released but then more hostages were taken. The guy that used the cash from his administration's illegal arms sales to Iran to fund a right wing terrorist group in Nicaragua. The guy that had terrorists in the Oval office calling them Freedom fighters. Reagan was a walking cluster****.  The only thing that saved Reagan's presidency was that "tear down this wall" bull**** which was done for positive optics because Reagan's poll numbers were in the gutter after the Iran-Contra scandal. 

Edited by AJ*
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

He really should be banned. He is an admitted racist.

My real issue is some posters on here agree with him.

My real issue is that he has openly stated he is a Vikings fan now so why doesn't he go spew his white power crap on their forums and leave us in peace.

1 minute ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

He really should be banned. He is an admitted racist.

My real issue is some posters on here agree with him.

Yes x 3.  Mods said something to him in IQ thread, so I think that's resolved. Case by case basis, I guess, my issue is I can't tell if this board really has the resources to keep up with it anymore, I expect there to be racist here, it's as American as apple pie.  I don't know what the mods line is anymore, I thought I did.

6 minutes ago, thebluefood said:

This is what I get for avoiding the political threads on the forum. Do I even wanna read the proof or is it gonna just make me angry?

Its classic stuff. It's not worth re quoting imo, though his words will speak for themselves in time. He doesn't hide it. Someone quoted it about a week back in some other thread, cant remember which 

Edit: And personally I'm cool with the non ban. Know thy enemy, they say. 

Edited by Llevron
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, thebluefood said:

This is what I get for avoiding the political threads on the forum. Do I even wanna read the proof or is it gonna just make me angry?

These other countries should look at what is going on in the US and take steps not to let their racial mix change to protect the safety and quality of life of their citizens.  

55 minutes ago, Veryoldschool said:

I can't even imagine the looks of pure disgust that would be on the faces of Ike or Reagan at Trump and his presidency.

The mods have a tough job..so let's cut them some slack. The board is open to anyone and everyone...who can abide by the rules and heed warnings when given (or even better yet,not get the warnings to begin with). Most of us regulars have probably been warned or given a 2nd chance. Those that are still here learned. ?

Back on topic...this seems to be a more serious charge/allegation against the Don family.

Edited by The Evil Genius
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Kosher Ham said:

Can we get back to the topic ? 

It would be hilarious if the result of his ego trip to the White House resulted in charges from 3 decades worth of criminal activity from his foundation. One can only hope. 

Edited by The Evil Genius
  • Like 1