Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Miami Herald: I’m done trying to understand Trump supporters. Why don’t they try to understand me?

26 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

Pre-emptive post cause Trump supporters are very predictable 

I can imagine they're special posts, but realistically why do people have a problem with it? Society as a whole is going nuts with stuff like this. 

How do we as a society get over being offended by everything?

10 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

I wonder if people are even really offended by half the things I see being changed, or if the company's do it as a means to get their products talked about in the media, under the guise of all press is good press.

This is one change that nobody was caring about. Literally no body was pressuring Hasbro do anything. Like the only time Mr./Mrs. Potato Head is relevant is when a new Toy Story drops. Maybe Hasbro will see an uptick in sales with conservatives buying it just to throw it away.

How offensive.
Mr. and Mrs Potato head should remain talking potatoes who keep their facial features and clothing IN THEIR ASS. What will we be teaching kids if we don't call one of them Mr. or Mrs?
How will they know what they will find when they DIG IN ITS ASS FOR ITS ATTACHMENTS?

****ing ridiculous people.

~Bang

• Haha 4

On 2/23/2021 at 9:27 PM, Busch1724 said:

Now the oval office needs shampooed and cleaned damnit. 

No that was after trump and Co.

1 hour ago, Cooked Crack said:

Imagine being a grown man and actually spending time to make this.

Then you most certainly are not a grown man mentally...   ( Just to make clear, him not you)

5 hours ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Wait. Backing up a bit. Chase from Paw Patrol is cancelled?

Did he choke a black man to death while on duty?

There were rumors that Paw Patrol was going to be pulled in the aftermath of George Floyd's murder. Nickelodeon denied them and snopes lists it as false, so the person who made the meme unsurprisingly just doesn't know what they're talking about.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Cooked Crack said:

A literal golden idol.

"**** it Bob, bring it on in. We were right that none of these idiots read the Constitution, you can bet they never bothered with their Bible".

I am an avowed atheist. But it's times like these I wish i was wrong just to see the expressions left on their salt-statue faces when God has had enough.

~Bang

14 hours ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Imagine being a grown man and giving a **** about a doll. 

He's not a doll, that's sissy talk. Now, go be a man and go play with Mr. Pototo Head's ass. Put all the "accessories " in there...nice and slowly...I need to go to the toy store!

• Haha 1