Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Miami Herald: I’m done trying to understand Trump supporters. Why don’t they try to understand me?

How is that LOL worthy? That **** is embarrassing. This is the kind of ignorant caveman horse**** being peddled on Sunday mornings all across the country, and it is infantilizing to both men and women. Guys are still six years old and if you don't keep their attention with something shiny they will lose focus and wander off, falling down a well where Lassie needs to rescue them. See all you women? This is the game, you better keep shopping for makeup and Victoria's Secret or he's gonna trade your ass in and then where will you be, huh?

If all you are is a life support system for your dick, then you aren't much and you sure as hell aren't a man. A male maybe, but not a man. Much the same way that if all you are is a life boob shot delivery system, you may be female but are not a woman. 

Grow the **** up people, damn.....................

17 minutes ago, Larry said:

Close.  

Snopes: Mister Ed was a Zebra. 

Larry, that is not true.  The Snopes piece is under the "Lost Legends" sections of Snopes.

Snopes describes the "Lost Legend" category as:

"These legends aren’t really lost — we’ve known where they were the whole time! We created The Repository of Lost Legends (TRoLL for short) for those of you who don’t let the truth get in the way of a good story."

Here's a link to Snopes' Fact Check ratings:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check-ratings/

Edited by Dan T.

1 hour ago, LD0506 said:

We need to think up another attack on Murica every week to give 'em something to do

Batman is genderfluid and is now Batperson, etc.

Look up Larry Niven's Man of Steel, Woman of Kleenex.  Which is a real hoot, and concludes by contemplating the mental image of a pregnant Superman being shunned by Batman.  

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, LD0506 said:

How is that LOL worthy? That **** is embarrassing. This is the kind of ignorant caveman horse**** being peddled on Sunday mornings all across the country, and it is infantilizing to both men and women. Guys are still six years old and if you don't keep their attention with something shiny they will lose focus and wander off, falling down a well where Lassie needs to rescue them. See all you women? This is the game, you better keep shopping for makeup and Victoria's Secret or he's gonna trade your ass in and then where will you be, huh?

If all you are is a life support system for your dick, then you aren't much and you sure as hell aren't a man. A male maybe, but not a man. Much the same way that if all you are is a life boob shot delivery system, you may be female but are not a woman. 

Grow the **** up people, damn.....................

Because of this:

"A Missouri pastor is on leave and in counselling after he told his congregation in a sermon last month that wives should make themselves sexually available to their husbands, "lose weight," and look less "butch."

Stewart-Allen Clark at the Malden First General Baptist Church is temporarily no longer preaching after a video of the sermon went viral. 

"As of March 2, 2021, Pastor Stewart-Allen Clark has taken a leave of absence and is seeking professional counseling," the Church said in a statement on its website."

Whether we want to believe it or not, the overwhelming majority of people--including those in this guy's congregation--see **** like this for what it is. I mean, this is almost SNL-Skit level absurdity. Churches are not packed to the brim with naive, obedient followers who are willing and eager to do and believe whatever their pastor tells them. Cults are, of course...but cults don't put out press releases saying they put a leader on leave of absence and made them go to counseling.

53 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

Larry, that is not true.  The Snopes piece is under the "Lost Legends" sections of Snopes.

Did you seriously feel the need to inform me that Mr. Ed wasn't a zebra?  

I suppose you're going to tell me he didn't really talk, too?  

• Haha 1