Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Miami Herald: I’m done trying to understand Trump supporters. Why don’t they try to understand me?

On 12/11/2023 at 10:34 AM, Cooked Crack said:

Stephen Colbert Trolls Tucker Carlson By Registering ‘The Tucker Carlson Network’ URL

Stephen Colbert mocked Tucker Carlson’s latest project by buying up a domain name for the former Fox News host’s new streaming website and recalibrating it for some high-quality trolling.

After months of hosting interviews in his show on X (formerly Twitter), Carlson recently announced the upcoming launch of the “Tucker Carlson Network,” a subscription-based streaming service that will include “long-form interviews, commentaries, news reporting, and in-depth investigations.” Colbert tackled this news on The Late Show Tuesday night as he told his audience what the “former Fox News anchor and Orville Redenbigot” is doing after being forced out of the network for “somehow being too racist.”

“He’s launching his own streaming service called Tucker Carlson Network for $9 a month,” Colbert explained. “Now, that seems steep, but there is a free version for $0 a month. You can never watch Tucker Carlson again!”

From there, Colbert suggested that the platform’s name, “Tucker Carlson Network,” doesn’t sound complete without a “the” at the front.

“He really should have gotten the website thetuckercarlsonnetwork.com, and he didn’t,” said Colbert. That’s when he mischievously told everyone, “But I did.”

Click on the link for the full article and video

• Haha 4

11 minutes ago, Die Hard said:

Democrats murdered Ashli Babbit now too huh?

Oh, that's been "a thing", pretty much since it happened. 

Because, you know, when a cop shoots somebody who's unarmed, it's "murder"  

I wonder if "now the voters can see the truth" will include footage of that. (Granted, I'm not sure there is any.)

Edited by Larry
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, Cooked Crack said:

Can't believe Joe Brandon has our troops learning about pronouns instead of on combat

You know he's full of crap, because he's asserting that he has "friends."  No way that's true.  Whiny ****.

Doesn't matter what you say, daddy still doesn't love you.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Meanwhile the military is entering the pre-stages of conflict with China. Confrontations with Chinese warships and aircraft have increased significantly in the last few months, and they are getting more and more aggressive. Our military is viewing conflict as an inevitability.

The military couldn't care less about pronouns. If you want to join, they'll take you, they are way short on recruiting.

I'm around military all day long. The only pronouns they care about are "sir" and "ma'am". And since this isn't boot camp, they're pretty loose on that too, except in official capacity. 

MAGA does the work of our enemies. The GOP is a clear and present danger, and within the next few years, things are going to get very serious. 

they scream about enemies within our borders, and as usual, it is them.

~Bang

Edited by Bang
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumb up 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1