Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WP - Serial Bomber Terrorizing Austin, Texas

Dan T.

52 minutes ago, Lombardi's_kid_brother said:

Dead black and Hispanic people don't draw ratings.

An attractive white woman needs to be killed. Then, it's cable news gold.

"Serial Bomber" seems like a sure winner to me.  Doesn't matter who the victims are.  "Serial Bomber Kills Cats" would still get all the clicks.  This nation is obsessed with serial killers, and things exploding always seems to dominate the box office.  Combine them into one and you've got a can't miss national story.  I think there was some hesitancy to use the words "serial bomber" early on.  If this turns out to be terrorism, or racially motivated, it will dominate the news. 

... at least until Trump tweets something stupid, anyway.

4 minutes ago, visionary said:

HUH?  Ok then.

That's my thought. Whoever is doing this is mixing it up. I think it's more than one person because of all the different locations.

Adrienne went home from the hospital today, she lives north of Austin, works near the main university campus and sometimes at the store in the southwest. I'm stressing. Hope they solve this before I get down there.

5 minutes ago, Predicto said:

Texas AG is a raging nutter.  He doesn't brush his teeth without injecting conservative politics into it.  

Fluoride in the water is a commie conspiracy!!!1!

(Actually a thing back in the 1950s)

I don't know if this is a coping mechanism to deal with the complete onslaught of horribleness coming from every direction or if I've been so thoroughly desensitized that I'm starting to lose my humanity but the only thing I've been able to think of today was how this whole thing must real suck for Daryle Lamonica.

Ol' boy may not want to move around town with his famous nickname until this thing is finally wrapped up.

Oh God please let this insanity end soon.

Archived