Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

God Speed Kirk! Vikings did ok (Kirk Appreciation Thread) M.E.T.

bonesbr549

19 hours ago, thesubmittedone said:

Last warning here for everyone before penalties are meted out: 

This is NOT a Kirk Cousins debate thread. I’ve already deleted a post from @hatchetwound today. If you’d still like to debate this topic, create a new thread in the ATN. Thanks. 

I'm sorry.  I didn't realize that was a bad post :(

I really want to miss the guy, but while I appreciate a bunch of times he accomplished things for us (two-point conversion when Ngata broke RGIII), the comebacks, the 2015 season, the bomb to end the Seattle game last year, a whole host of things.

But Kirk's just more of a representation of a ****ty organization to me, fair or otherwise.  Just like with any other player, though I really wanted things to work out and him be here long-term, he's gone.  I wish him the best of luck unless it in any way negatively impacts our chances for success or increases the chances for Dallas/Philly/New York.

Thanks, Bruce.

So sad to see this guy go, but it is understandable. He made the last few years exciting as we FINALLY had a homegrown QB that was competitive and gave us a chance to win week in and week out. He was not perfect, to say the least, but each and every game he was ready to go and always gave us a shot.

I am hoping he excels in Minnesota, except when he plays us.

1 hour ago, Fat Stupid Loser said:

Kirk, you were the best thing to happen to this franchise in 25 years. You made us competitive again, giving reason to believe we were going to turn the corner. Made it fun to be a fan again. Good luck. Please go humiliate Dan and Bruce next year.

I agree 100%!

There was Joe Kapp, then Fran Tarkenton, and now Kirk Cousins who will try and bring home the first Lombardi for the Vikings fans. I hope him good luck as long as were not involved somewhere in that process. If not I'll be rooting for Minny all the way. Just remember Kirk... when it's a BIG game or the playoffs thru out... just R-E-L-A-X.

5 hours ago, BleedBNG said:

There was Joe Kapp, then Fran Tarkenton, and now Kirk Cousins who will try and bring home the first Lombardi for the Vikings fans. 

You know for as crappy as its been to be a 'Skins fan lately, the Vikings haven't even gone to a Super Bowl since Gerald Ford was President. And they've lost in every way possible in the NFC Championship Game since. Remember that time they got shut out by the Kerry Collins led Giants?

Brutal. 

I really wanted Kirk to get a LTD here for bringing us a consistent QB play we have not seen in a generation. 

That being said, while I don’t wish him any ill will, I will not be actively rooting for him to have any success in Minnesota. 26 years of suck have made me a petty football fan. 

On 3/14/2018 at 4:33 PM, thesubmittedone said:

Last warning here for everyone before penalties are meted out: 

This is NOT a Kirk Cousins debate thread. I’ve already deleted a post from @hatchetwound today. If you’d still like to debate this topic, create a new thread in the ATN. Thanks. 

I have created a thread in the ATN. Here you go:

23 hours ago, Fat Stupid Loser said:

Please go humiliate Dan and Bruce next year.

I feel this way as well. Ill definitely have a interest in Minnesota next year and will be cheering Kirk on all the way. Its going to be bittersweet, I look forward the the humiliation Syder will face but look even more forward to our so called fans that trashed the poor guy for years destroy their credibility on these boards.

34 minutes ago, HardcoreZorn said:

His Packers Sunday nighter was something else too.

Ya...especially in that wind... go back and look at the highlights of that game in Seattle though every freaking play there was somebody in his grill and he was putting that ball in places wow

Just now, Taylorcooley1 said:

Ya...especially in that wind... go back and look at the highlights of that game in Seattle though every freaking play there was somebody in his grill and he was putting that ball in places wow

Yeah and that Seattle game was a game I specifically remember thinking wow, Kirk is really getting moved off of his spot and still delivering catch able balls time after time. He took a big step department in that facet this past season but still no where near his game.

Archived