Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2018 Washington Nationals - Weak Cheese

@DCGoldPants

12 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

Rizzo can get the talent, but we'll never get a ring if he can't find a manager.

Or if the Lerners aren't willing to pony up for a manager. I wish I knew how much of this is due to them and how much of it is due to Rizzo. 

But Juan Soto, barring something catastrophic, is going to be very good for a long time. Hopefully, he will do that here in D.C.

5 minutes ago, thebluefood said:

Or if the Lerners aren't willing to pony up for a manager. I wish I knew how much of this is due to them and how much of it is due to Rizzo. 

But Juan Soto, barring something catastrophic, is going to be very good for a long time. Hopefully, he will do that here in D.C.

Given Rizzos track record with player acquisition and reports on one time Lerners did jump in middle if manager search, id say Lerners are more to blame.  I didn't feel either choice in that situation woulda out them over the top, is the Yankees former manager still waiting to get get picked up?  I'd call him now, even if its not public

Ronald Acuna stats:

AB-369

Runs-68

Hits-107

2B-24

3B-3

HRs-25

RBIs-53

BBs-42

SOs-104

BA-.290

OBP-.368

SLG-.575

OPS-.943

Juan Soto stats:

AB-354

Runs-68

Hits-108

2B-22

3B-1

HRs-19

RBIs-61

BBs-70

SOs-89

BA-.305

OBP-.420

SLG-.534

OPS-.954

Ridiculously close.  Edge to whoever plays better the last weeks of the season.

11 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

Ridiculously close.  Edge to whoever plays better the last weeks of the season.

Acuna is better defensively and more of a running threat on the bases. I'm biased and think Soto should win, but you cant be mad if Acuna gets it

Their career arcs will be interesting to follow

27 minutes ago, skinswillwin06 said:

It's depressing how good they've looked lately.

i've had plenty of bad to say about Davey, but credit to him for getting the team to fight despite waving the flag

hope he has learned a lot from his rookie year. for better or worse, he'll be here next year. to start at least

Archived