Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2018 Washington Nationals - Weak Cheese

@DCGoldPants

28 minutes ago, CRobi21 said:

Guess we should just get used to Acuna absolutely owning us for the foreseeable future....

Bryce might have the lowest baseball IQ in the MLB. Routinely throws to the wrong bag, giving up free bases. He's not a good OFer.

He probably goes for the out at home as well as the 5 run HR at the plate too much. 

And Davey sits in the dugout like a limp dick. The second Diaz yells out to Harper in CF, Davey should come chargingnout of the dugout and lose his ****. I mean, hat throwing, dirt kicking, stealing Diaz’s mask lose his ****. You cannot let an umpire go after your player and sit there and allow it. If for nothing else than optics. You HAVE to get run there...

On 9/15/2018 at 6:39 AM, Popeman38 said:

And Davey sits in the dugout like a limp dick. The second Diaz yells out to Harper in CF, Davey should come chargingnout of the dugout and lose his ****. I mean, hat throwing, dirt kicking, stealing Diaz’s mask lose his ****. You cannot let an umpire go after your player and sit there and allow it. If for nothing else than optics. You HAVE to get run there...

And we get to enjoy another season of him!!!1

I hardly ever call for the head of a coach or manager after a few months, but if it reaches a point where they clearly don't give a **** anymore and have lost the team, it's hardly defensible.

1 minute ago, TD_washingtonredskins said:

If I was a Nats fan, I wouldn't care about re-signing Bryce ONE BIT. The young OF you have is incredible and all of baseball is envious. 

I don't disagree--but an OF of Soto-Robles-Harper is pretty goddmaned great. OR, putting Eaton-Robles-Harper, and Soto at 1st.

1 minute ago, Riggo#44 said:

I don't disagree--but an OF of Soto-Robles-Harper is pretty goddmaned great. OR, putting Eaton-Robles-Harper, and Soto at 1st.

I can't prove or quantify this, but I still believe that letting someone else pay $300M for Harper will be addition by subtraction. Something about that guy...I don't think the clubhouse LOVES him. I wouldn't be surprised to see a Harper-less Nats team win 100 games next year. 

1 minute ago, TD_washingtonredskins said:

I can't prove or quantify this, but I still believe that letting someone else pay $300M for Harper will be addition by subtraction. Something about that guy...I don't think the clubhouse LOVES him. I wouldn't be surprised to see a Harper-less Nats team win 100 games next year. 

It is prime Ewing Theory. Someone like Harper does not come along every year. The Nats have to make a sincere effort to resign him, and then figure it out from there. If they don't the HAVE to extend Rendon, and sign Keuchel/Corbin, Grandal or the like. This is not going to be an easy off season for Mike Rizzo.

What keeps my up at night is him signing with the Phillies.

Archived