Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2018 Free Agency Database - (Signed: WILLIAMS - McPhee - Scandrick - P-Rich) - (Lauvao, Bergstrom, Nsehke, Taylor, Z. Brown and Quick re-signed)

DC9

15 minutes ago, Skins199021 said:

What? So if you are a fan you should consider its FO infallible ....? Because our FO has been the opposite of that for about 20 years now

infallible?  Your post pretty much said the FO could do nothing right

2 minutes ago, carex said:

infallible?  Your post pretty much said the FO could do nothing right

No I am saying I can't comprehend when people defend questionable moves that this FO makes.... History shows it is a questionable move.... 9.5 times out of 10 the FO is just wrong about it

I don't know about awful but I think those two were "meh" signings last year -- but agree with the general take below.  Hankins would be IMO the better signing than McClain, McGee.

Ed Lova and 4 others liked

Dear @Redskins Everyone knows Stacy McGee & Terrell McClain were AWFUL signings. Why not sign guy you should’ve last Yr... Johnathan Hankins? Won’t hurt your compensatory picks. Smart Organizations admit and rectify mistakes. Fight for Old DC!

You know what, all credit to the front office for not going into panic mode and also not jumping right into the pool in free agency. Being patient and sitting back has been beneficial for us. If we sign Hankins, I’ll remove my sig; for now.

Edit:

The avatar stays until we see sustained success.

Schefter just tweeted "Hail yes"

Not sure if I'm missing some other context but is he hinting at a Skins signing? Schefter doesn't really play that game, he just reports things. So I'm confused. 

Edit: Michigan thing, gotcha. Disregard

12 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Schefter just tweeted "Hail yes"

Not sure if I'm missing some other context but is he hinting at a Skins signing? Schefter doesn't really play that game, he just reports things. So I'm confused. 

Michigan just won to advance in the tourney is what hes referring too.  Hes not THAT much of a skins fan.

6 minutes ago, Peregrine said:

Michigan just won to advance in the tourney is what hes referring too.  Hes not THAT much of a skins fan.

Does Michigan use "Hail" in their cheers ?

Or has "Hail" become part of some universal sports language now ?

Serious question, not sarcastic, since I'm not hip on the latest trendy dialogue.

9 hours ago, Skinsinparadise said:

There is the cash for at least another.  Zach Brown was one of the guys I liked last off season.  I gave up on it happening.  Lot of noise that the Raiders and Dolphins were duking it out for him -- Redskins not mentioned.  Then out of nowhere it happened.  Counting on something like that again.

Just as we were talking about it, the Hankins news breaks. Forget the the nice meal, wine and dine bull**** this time, get him signed up now. This one has to happen today.

6 hours ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

There was also Barry Cofield

Dude was a good addition and played out of position mostly.

It was a way better signing than both McGee and McClain ever could dream off...

4 hours ago, Peregrine said:

I believe he just switched his allegiance to the Vikings lol

Ndamukong Suh (31)

Sheldon Richardson (27) -- Signed 1-year, $8M deal with MIN
Dontari Poe (27) -- Signed 3-year, $27M deal with CAR

Muhammad Wilkerson (28) -- Signed 1-year, $5M deal with GB
Bennie Logan (28) 
Star Lotulelei (28) -- Signed 5-year, $50M deal with BUF
DaQuan Jones (26) -- Re-signed 3-year, $21M deal with TEN

Johnathan Hankins (26)

Kyle Williams (34) -- Re-signed 1-year, $6M deal with BUF
Haloti Ngata (34) -- Signed 1-year, $2.6M deal with PHI

Chris Baker (30) -- Signed 1-year, $2.45M deal with CIN
Beau Allen (26) -- Signed 3-year, $15M deal with TB
Justin Ellis (27) -- Re-signed 3-year, $13.5M deal with OAK

DL contracts so far. What do we think Hankins will be after...that Lotulelei deal looks pretty bad to me by the Bills.

21 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Richardson was 8 million with an additional 3 million in incentives.  I'd guess something like that but a longer deal.

I read somewhere a lot of players are only going out 3 years because of the Collective Bargaining agreement expiration.  Seems the player agents are on to that and think they'll get more of rev under the new agreement.  We'll see... :-)

1 hour ago, UK SKINS FAN '74 said:

Ndamukong Suh (31)

Sheldon Richardson (27) -- Signed 1-year, $8M deal with MIN
Dontari Poe (27) -- Signed 3-year, $27M deal with CAR

Muhammad Wilkerson (28) -- Signed 1-year, $5M deal with GB
Bennie Logan (28) 
Star Lotulelei (28) -- Signed 5-year, $50M deal with BUF
DaQuan Jones (26) -- Re-signed 3-year, $21M deal with TEN

Johnathan Hankins (26)

Kyle Williams (34) -- Re-signed 1-year, $6M deal with BUF
Haloti Ngata (34) -- Signed 1-year, $2.6M deal with PHI

Chris Baker (30) -- Signed 1-year, $2.45M deal with CIN
Beau Allen (26) -- Signed 3-year, $15M deal with TB
Justin Ellis (27) -- Re-signed 3-year, $13.5M deal with OAK

DL contracts so far. What do we think Hankins will be after...that Lotulelei deal looks pretty bad to me by the Bills.

3 years $27m with $12m guaranteed should do the trick, if Allen let's Hankins get out of Redskins Park without signing him he is a bigger **** than I thought he was. Hawkins needs to be a Redskin, Do it Allen.

HTTR 

Archived