Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins at cowboys Game Day Thread

TK

Just now, SoulSkin said:

False start. Everyone but the center. Those were the good times. Gruden didn't tip the ball to the Dallas DB inside the 10. Gruden didn't turn around and fumble the next punt right back to em. This team is so screwed with injuries, they couldn't afford to make mistakes. They made a boatload of em. No chance when the team ****s the bed like that.

If this were the first time we've looked unprepared and flat on this kind of stage you'd have a point. Great schemer, incredible football mind, but he doesn't look to have that intangible. 97 times out of 100 a nervous coach means a nervous team. 

Are people really saying THIS game is why Gruden should be fired?   They have no O-line. Cousins running for his life on every play.  I have my problems with Gruden, but the state of the roster right now is not conducive to winning games, especially against an opponent who is also fighting for their playoff lives and despite what Collinsworth may be saying, not nearly as injured.

Just now, NoCalMike said:

Are people really saying THIS game is why Gruden should be fired?   They have no O-line. Cousins running for his life on every play.  I have my problems with Gruden, but the state of the roster right now is not conducive to winning games, especially against an opponent who is also fighting for their playoff lives and despite what Collinsworth may be saying, not nearly as injured.

Nah - more his overall record.  Not having the team ready to play last year late in the season (panthers and giants game).  

Glad this one and the season is over. This organization let Morris go and they let Garcon go. Two consistent, durable players. 

See what ya got now.....****ing marshmallows!!

I'm pleasantly relieved that my feelings about this team has become mute. Its like 20 year marriage where a couple sits at the dinner table with nothing to say to each other. One dies and other one feels nothing but relief.

**** 'em... 

1 minute ago, Csup said:

On to the next ass kicking - you’re up

Chargers!

My god...Chargers offense is going to do whatever they want to us. 2-3 WRs, 2 RBs, and 2 TEs we won't be able to stop. It's going to be a **** show

Archived