Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins at cowboys Game Day Thread

TK

1 minute ago, Redskins Reparations said:

At this point...I am a bigger fan of Extremeskins than I am of the Redskins.

I think this may be an uncomfortable reality for many of us, whether we realize it or not. Being a fan of this team has become more of a habit than a reasonable passion. And this community is a support group and again, a habit that has worked it's way into our lives. For me it's a positive. I don't really get mad anymore the way I used to, so this place is less toxic (for me) than maybe it was in the past when I cared more and invested more emotion into the team. They've numbed me, but you guys and gals are still great. It's mostly a pleasure to suffer alongside you all. 

But **** Dallas and right now, **** this team.  

8 minutes ago, D'Pablo said:

You can't have Gruden's record against the Cowboys and allow him to remain coach.  Does no one else remember the lessons from the Norv era?

Dude. This whole thing about a Redskins coach's career leaning on a Dallas win is a fan thing. The owner and GM like Gruden. Unfortunately, "liking" the coach is the prerequisite for being here. Otherwise, Marty would still be here coaching with maybe McCloughan as his GM. But alas, "football" is not as important as relationships here. Gruden will be back and this fan base will remain hopeful of the glory days and they'll never come. I'm pretty sure of that since every year is turn over and every year the Redskins fail to get smart players and dogs. That's the combination for winning.....getting smart durable players and a few dogs. We have a couple dogs. But a few too many marshmallows and **** ups.

1 minute ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

I think this may be an uncomfortable reality for many of us, whether we realize it or not. Being a fan of this team has become more of a habit than a reasonable passion. And this community is a support group and again, a habit that has worked it's way into our lives. For me it's a positive. I don't really get mad anymore the way I used to, so this place is less toxic (for me) than maybe it was in the past when I cared more and invested more emotion into the team. They've numbed me, but you guys and gals are still great. It's mostly a pleasure to suffer alongside you all. 

But **** Dallas and right now, **** this team.  

The sky is on the ground......

4 minutes ago, Painkiller said:

Brian Mitchell calling out coaches first thing.  Not surprising.  He’s right.  

Edit: Mitchell is mad as hell, and he is tearing the organization a new asshole.  He is right.  

Man, I wish I could here him.

1 minute ago, LavarArringtonMachine said:

I did have playoff hopes and dreams and never suspected that a bum ass team would put us out.

Dude. Make no mistake...the Skins are a bum ass team. 

I think I've finally figured out what keeps fans coming back. I call it "delusional fanatics"

I'd almost say its comparable to zombies. 

2 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

Once again, Crowder completely swung the momentum. He is not clutch and should not be on this team. If you want to let him develop...fine. However, I want him on the league minimum. 

He's a 4th round pick, he basically is making the league minimum 

9 minutes ago, TheCoach22 said:

When teams **** the bed some blame falls on the coach who didn't potty train. Four quarters of football on both sides of the ball... when have you seen it from a Gruden team. They don't play D in Arena Fb, so good luck finding an example... the answer is NEVER.

Yes, there's some blame on the coach of course, but bad execution by Crowder specifically, changed this game from the get go. He can't make him catch the ball or not fumble it. It's not like Crowder hasn't shown that propensity on punts before. He could have not had him returning though. Then Cuz get's to fumbling too. WR's were dropping balls all night. Again, not on Gruden.  

At this point, I'm just mad-clicking the like button and nearly breaking keys off my keyboard. I'm out. Nite all 

Just now, LavarArringtonMachine said:

How many playoff games has he led us to?   How many good teams has he led us to victories over???  When you can legitimately answer that, I will pick up the phone.

You said done nothing. You didn't say you get to decide what the barometer for nothing is in a team sport. 

4 minutes ago, GOSKINS_08 said:

Every year I get sucked into  the same bull**** and will next yeah too ?‍♂️. Crowders turnovers killed us and it snowballed from there.

But that’s one of the main problems. As bad as those turnovers were, they shouldn’t have affected the rest of the game.

Archived