Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Bruce Allen/GM Thread

Makaveli

Just now, SoCalSkins said:

Yes is has happened before with Scott. It’s not a theory. It’s literally a repeat... 

Same on the business side with Brian Lafemina.

This isn’t a conspiracy theory. It’s literally Bruce’s standard operating procedure in order to survive a crisis. Step back. Hire a new person. Cut their throat a year or 2 later. Rinse and repeat.

The good news from the latest tweet is it looks like the leech is being fired, not reassigned this time.

Just now, Skinsinparadise said:

It means reassigned.  I am not getting excited unless i hear he's out completely but its better than nothing for the moment

Until there's a stadium he'll always have a prominent place in the organization. And that's fine, let him run harvest fest.

This is a developing story as Allen’s role within the organization runs beyond just football and it’s unclear what other changes will happen but the immediate news is that after a decade in charge of the Redskins on the field Allen will no longer serve that role. 

https://www.nbcsports.com/washington/redskins/sources-redskins-team-president-bruce-allen-will-be-out-running-football-ops-monday

Just now, JSSkinz said:

Who's cheering, we don't even have full details yet so let's see what happens and then everyone can spam the board with outrage.

There is plenty of cheering in this thread  that he’s not going to be part of the football operations. That’s such a joke. Unless they fire him or he retires it’s meaningless. More of the same. Literally replaying the same movie. 

5 minutes ago, BRAVEONTHEWARPATH93 said:

I want him 100% gone but this is a good start 

And I don’t like reveling in others losing their jobs but this MF has had a huge hand in destroying an institution that brought a divided region for decades. He killed it and was a smug asshole every step of the way 

**** him

Bruce is the same jerkoff that blamed the fans for selling their seats to opposing teams fans to make a nice profit. He takes no accountability and is a pompous, smug about to be ex-executive. I take great joy in his firing....He's lived a much more luxurious life than I have and if his firing gives me my team back then **** him. 

3 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

The good news from the latest tweet is it looks like the leech is being fired, not reassigned this time.

Then break out the super bowl championship champagne. Because we will probably never get to use it to actually celebrate a super bowl so this is as close as it gets. 😂

The only tweet seems to be Finley saying he’s out of football operations. What tweet are you referring to?

2 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Just about everyone who covers the team thinks that if Bruce is in that building, he has Dan's ear and his influence isn't done. 

I don't see it like that anymore. I think Dan is truly fed up with everything that happened this season. It's literally been one poor decision after another. The team needed this kind of a season to really make dan realize how useless BA was. It looks like Dan has latched himself onto Meyer's influence now. 

It shows just how clueless Dan is to how to properly run a franchise. 

Just now, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Until we lose a game and he strolls into Dans office at 11pm on a Sunday with a fresh bottle of scotch and begins to get into his ear. 

Sorry, the last thing Dan is gonna want to do is party with Bruce after losing to Dallas to finish 3-13

2 minutes ago, PartyPosse said:

Sorry, the last thing Dan is gonna want to do is party with Bruce after losing to Dallas to finish 3-13

Dan will already be drunk. Bruce will tell Dan what he wants to hear and sink his entitled claws into him again. he’s lasted this long, he knows how to play Dan and as long as he’s in the building this is always a possibility 

Archived