Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

GAME DAY THREAD- REDSKINS vs VIKINGS

TK

2 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

keep in mind on their d v our o, the guys are still pretty banged up..they are not at all 100%

again, cuz the venue, not making excuses...i never do...just context

course minn is missing a d star, too

It's a game of just a few plays, Two missed connections on deep balls, a poorly thrown INT, running up the guy against a good Run D, pretty much determined the game. Can Jay or Kirk do better or is this just the same ole song and the record is broken? I guess determining that is up to the super smart fans, it's beyond me apparently. 

1 minute ago, rdskn4eva said:

Cousins is such a mixed bag. Sometimes I watch him play and think “this guy is top 10 easy and it’s no question”. Other times I watch him and think “we can do better at this position”.

My tip. A guy that you have to consitently say debate about, probabaly isnt that good.

He’s a good QB but thats about it

5 minutes ago, NewCliche21 said:

Why are you trying to start a fight with other fans?  What is wrong with you?

Trying to start a revolution! A movement! Because unfortunately we have people amongst these parts that want to handicap our Franchise to sign a average at best QB to a unfathomable deal. Consider my words a PSA. 

Just now, TheCoach22 said:

Missed TD to Doc and an awful INT. Bad RZ playcalling and execution. Bad first 35 min for D. Jay is a stooge. Kirk is like a fat kid on a new fad diet each week. He's so inconsistent, 50 starts in... this is who he is. Do you pay for that?

Defense gave up 38 points.  Whatever else they did there is no getting around that.  Before this game if someone told you the skins needed to score 39 points to beat the Vikings, would you have predicted a win?  No.  That's the story.  

Btw we ended our streak of games with a sack. Have no idea how many games it was, but remember last game announcers said we hold the longest active streak. 

We had no pressure on the QB today. We could survive without Allen or Ionanidis, but we have mo chance without both of them.

I still remember that Oakland game and all the pressure we had on Carr through the middle. The problem is we had those two studs, and than just JAGs and scrubs like McGee, Lanier, McLain etc. They’ll make a play here and there, nut Allen and Ionanidis were making a push on every down.

Just now, RonBurgandy said:

Trying to start a revolution! A movement! Because unfortunately we have people amongst these parts that want to handicap our Franchise to sign a average at best QB to a unfathomable deal. Consider my words a PSA. 

Don't try to start **** on a message board.  That's just stupid.

2 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

One play did us in, we couldn't overcome it. On the bright side, do you guys really think the Vikings or Eagles will make it in the playoffs?

In the NFC, of course they can make it in the playoffs. There's no Super teams this year.

1 minute ago, dyst said:

My tip. A guy that you have to consitently say debate about, probabaly isnt that good.

Not disagreeing with you, but a lot of people are going to trash you with "Well I don't think it needs to be debated, he's ALMOST PERFECT". Get your poncho, it gonna rain.

7 minutes ago, DM72 said:

I noticed that the onside kick is a lost art. Rarely do you see a good one.

I totally agree.  All things considered, even the GOOD attempts still have a low percentage of resulting in a kicking team recovery, but these days it's like the kickers don't even practice it at all or are aware what the actual goal of it is.

1 minute ago, dyst said:

My tip, if your offense scores 30 points and your QB is bad you should be able to name other offensive players that played amazing.  Feel free to do so.  

3 minutes ago, Destino said:

Defense gave up 38 points.  Whatever else they did there is no getting around that.  Before this game if someone told you the skins needed to score 39 points to beat the Vikings, would you have predicted a win?  No.  That's the story.  

Im gonna hang that last TD in the 1st half on Kirk.  So should you.

Archived