Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

GAME DAY THREAD- REDSKINS vs VIKINGS

TK

3 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Follow your heart, brother.  I trust my eyes.

That's fine. Just because you start on the 23 doesn't mean you're allowed to give up a TD in like 3 effortless plays. Kirk put them in a terrible spot but let's not act like they weren't getting gashed all game anyway.

They did not do their job even remotely well today.

12 minutes ago, campbellcooleyconnection said:

Crowder has been a BIG disappointment this year!

He sure as he'll didn't do the tram any favors. Awful drops all day. 

Also the defense played like pathetic ****ing losers. 

Kirk was alright, but he's now 23-26-1 as a starter and wants to be the highest paid player in the NFL. Not good enough. 

1 minute ago, SAli457180 said:

Offense and coaching lost this game more than the defense.  The Cousins INT, Doctson falling in the EZ and the inability to get 1 yard on 3rd and 4th down was just AWFUL.  

You can't give the D a pass for this one. They came to life way too late. But there's plenty of blame to go around.

2 minutes ago, Sticksboi05 said:

That's fine. Just because you start on the 23 doesn't mean you're allowed to give up a TD in like 3 effortless plays. Kirk put them in a terrible spot but let's not act like they weren't getting gashed all game anyway.

They did not do their job even remotely well today.

Defense was superb in the 2nd half.

2 minutes ago, Destino said:

Has anyone scored 30 or more points on the Vikings this season?

Most points scored on and by them. Last highest scored against them was 26 by the Steelers, last highest score they got for themselves was 33 against the Browns.

2 minutes ago, DM72 said:

You can't give the D a pass for this one. They came to life way too late. But there's plenty of blame to go around.

I'm not giving the defense a pass.  They were gashed without question, but IMO there more opportunities to be made on offense than on defense.  

5 minutes ago, Destino said:

What the defense did the rest of the season doesn't matter.  How many teams can give up 38 points to the Vikings and win?  Name them.  

So the defense plays 1 bad game and we scald them but the offense has underachieved all year and we give them a pass.

Sounds fishy.

10 minutes ago, TheCoach22 said:

Once or twice a year there are games that don't play out as you'd have thought... winners find a way. This wasn't the game I would have predicted, no, but it became obvious early that this was going to be a shootout. We made the first big error, twice settled for FGs under 30 yards, failed to convert a fourth and one, missed a wide open WR for a TD... that's what I will remember re: this one.

Cool I'll remember Case Keenum looking like Joe Montana for 3 quarters despite the fact that he's been a scrub his entire career.

7 minutes ago, Destino said:

What the defense did the rest of the season doesn't matter.  How many teams can give up 38 points to the Vikings and win?  Name them.  

The Redskins.  They left 15 easy points on the field.  The TD pass that wasn't to Thompson ended in a FG in the second quarter and the two lost TDs in the third quarter where they only got one FG.  30 + 15 = 45.  They should have won the game 45-38.

8 minutes ago, SAli457180 said:

Offense and coaching lost this game more than the defense.  The Cousins INT, Doctson falling in the EZ and the inability to get 1 yard on 3rd and 4th down was just AWFUL.  

What game were you watching? 38 points to the Vikings is not the offense fault

Archived