Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

GAME DAY THREAD- REDSKINS vs VIKINGS

TK

• TK pinned this topic

http://www.redskins.com/news/article-1/Announcement-Of-Inactives-111217/88c8f515-492a-46a8-9bda-4adaab562300

Landover, Md. -- The Washington Redskins have announced the following inactives and lineup changes for today's game against the Minnesota Vikings.

The Redskins declared the following players as inactive:

5 minutes ago, Wildbunny said:

Brian Quick and Kouandjio on the inactive list??

That's damn weird!

For all of his catch last week I thought he deserved a little bit more of playing time. Now he's just passed by Mo Harris that just got activated.

Weird,

really weird...

Concussion

Just now, TheCoach22 said:

Lost in the WR discussion is Reed reverting back to being made of glass. What a damn shame to have a weapon that you can rarely unleash. Of all GMSM's decisions, getting VD might have been his best.

Yes, it is getting to the point for me that if the Redskins can get a another top-to-near top-shelf TE in FA, I wouldn't object to letting Reed go.

There is no point to having a weapon like him that can't stay on the field. Ever. :( 

hoping for the best of course, stricking with my pragmatic call earlier, think the board will be the board, but i can say i like this team and its personnel more than i have anytime since gibbs 2, and a lot of that goes to the HC and the QB on all fronts (yes i think both have flaws, duh), and this particularly benign feeling extends (has been earned) to many of the rest of the team

the w/l still decides the overall joy/misery ratio and immediate gratification beats patient hope any day of the week and twice on sundays :D

22 minutes ago, Wildbunny said:

I know about that, but I think I read he was cleared to play.

But maybe you're right, and the coaches have enough faith in Harris to give extra rest for Quick.

one report had him cleared, another had him still in the protocol

I'm surprised about Kouandijo and Bergstrom.  Skins are putting all their faith in the guys returning from injury

2 minutes ago, carex said:

one report had him cleared, another had him still in the protocol

I'm surprised about Kouandijo and Bergstrom.  Skins are putting all their faith in the guys returning from injury

I guess to look at it in the optimistic way is that the Redskins must be happy about the starting OL playing and where they are that they would be comfortable de-activating Kouandijo and Bergstrom. :) 

Archived