Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

GAME DAY THREAD- REDSKINS vs VIKINGS

TK

2 minutes ago, RonBurgandy said:

I just saw Teddy B is ready to play and will play if Casey Keenum is playing poorly. This scares the **** out of me. I can see him come into the game and light us up. Then the headlines will write themselves. 

I ain't sweatin' Teddy.  Dude hasn't played a live game in forever.  Bring him on in.  

Griffen out today.  No excuses.  Let's get it.  

4 minutes ago, RonBurgandy said:

I just saw Teddy B is ready to play and will play if Casey Keenum is playing poorly. This scares the **** out of me. I can see him come into the game and light us up. Then the headlines will write themselves. 

Nah.  Dud hasnt even practiced in how long?  Im not scared of him.

Just now, SkinsGuy said:

You mean you stopped once. :P  ;)  

Guys gotta sleep.

Just now, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

I ain't sweatin' Teddy.  Dude hasn't played a live game in forever.  Bring him on in.  

Griffen out today.  No excuses.  Let's get it.  

Hopefully Trents knee is good to go and he's not making it worse long term by playing through pain. Big break with Griffen out. 

3 minutes ago, RonBurgandy said:

I doubt Keenum's hook is that quick.

Also keep in mind Bridgewater hasn't played or practiced much in 2 years. I doubt he is really ready. I think they only activated him because the PUP time was expiring.

It was either activate him or put him on IR for the rest of the season.

I'm excited for another reason: got my chromecast setup and t looks so much better on tv than the options allow on my pc. Plus, I can now use my computer for the forum and watch on tv at the same time. Redskins shot glass is ready to go! Lets do this!

P.S. Hope the analysts don't ruin this for us.

Archived