Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Politics Sexual Assault Thread

No Excuses

1 hour ago, PleaseBlitz said:

The better lawyer in me is pointing out that the statute of limitations has run, so Moore is in no danger of getting convicted of **** and this is entirely in the court of public opinion. 

1 hour ago, Larry said:

Pointing out that :later, when guilt is found" is "never".  Statute of limitations, including on civil cases, ran out decades ago.  

Ok... yeah, I didn't realize that.

Edited by tshile

2 hours ago, twa said:

Actually using Monica's consent is a shield to a accused rapist and abuse of office.

as is the 14 remark.

but ya'll have plenty of practice.

Admiring the fact that you had to say that using MONICA'S consent is a shield to an accused rapist. 

Had to put that in there, because you have no problem with YOUR SIDE using consent as a shield. 

But I will point out that consent IS a defense against a rape charge. It's the thing that makes rape, rape. 

Unless the the person consenting is underage. 

You know. The pesky detail that you want to wave away so you can try to defend by deflection. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, twa said:

His rape accuser did not give consent.

Odd you didn't object to his consent declaration and make up one for me. 

Well not really odd, just business as usual.

So, what you're saying is that you are pro-pedophilia? If the child consents all is good with you?

Just now, Burgold said:

So, what you're saying is that you are pro-pedophilia? If the child consents all is good with you?

I'm saying if a accusation is all it takes ...yes, according to many of you.

After all you entrust that child with the power to take a life .:chair:

9 hours ago, twa said:

I'm saying if a accusation is all it takes ...yes, according to many of you.

After all you entrust that child with the power to take a life .:chair:

Thing is, many of his defenders are saying that Moore did this. They aren't disputing it at all. They're just arguing that pedophilia is okay because it happened in the Bible. If he is being unfairly besmirched by all four women then that's a horrible thing. If he has gotten away with being a monster then Republicans and Alabamans deserve better than to be represented by someone so reprehensible.

Edited by Burgold
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Burgold said:

That's not what he's saying dude. Don't put words into his mouth. He saying that whether the pedophilia is ok or not depends on the political affiliation of the pedophile. It's not like 14 year-olds can vote anyway. It's a market we can afford to disenfranchise.

I got your back twa.

Edited by Sacks 'n' Stuff
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Thats bull****. Nobody elected Weiner after his grossness came to light.  The left said ‘nope!’ It destroyed his political career. Roy Moore is going to get elected (almost entirely by evangelicals) knowing full well that he tried to **** a 14 year old. 

Evangelicals. Gotta love 'em. Best recruiters atheists ever had. Thanks guys!! ??

1 hour ago, visionary said:

A position approved at the highest level - by Mother.

1 hour ago, Riggo-toni said:

That's the great thing about being a white college graduate GED recipient in Alabama, teenage girls let you do whatever you want. You can just kiss them on the spot, grab them by the **** because when you have a degree GED they let you do it.

I don't usually like to do this but, fixed that for ya. ?

• Thanks 1