Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Politics Sexual Assault Thread

No Excuses

the glee comes when this happens to people who pretend god is on their side and that they are a barometer for all that is good and decent, and they waste no time at all condemning everyone who isn't lockstep with them and blaming them for all the problems of society. There's a reason these people are in the positions they are when they get busted, and it isn't accidental. They are propped up by money and ignorant voters, and defended to the death.

it is gleeful when one of these lying sacks of **** get outed,,  but at the same time it is very very disheartening, because we see the rush to defend this guy.. comparing him to Mary and Joseph for crying out loud.

To use something so many Republicans insist on as their guiding principle.. to defend a molester.
and you know WHY he said those things?

Because he knows there's a better than even chance the rubes will ACCEPT IT.

This is why there's glee.  because maybe THIS will be the incident,, maybe THIS will be the ham-handed and insulting use of your God that finally wakes the right up to what the **** is going on under their noses, and who these people are that continue to be championed no MATTER their disgrace.

Treason? Lies!

Molester? Just like Jesus' mom n dad.

Christian Values? Show me, Alabama voter. Your boy Jim Zeigler set the bar WAY DOWN LOW by comparing a child molester to the parents of your god.

Alas, i have no faith in you. Surprise me.

~Bang

Edited by Bang
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, The Sisko said:

After this countdown reaches zero, we can start the countdown to the social media crucifixion of these sluts that enticed an upstanding man of god.

No way in hell he doesn't. Maybe this shaves off .5% or so, but Alabammy voted for the :bill:grabber-in-Chief to lead the entire frickin' country. I'd be shocked if he loses. Aside from the Dr. Strangelove-like tendency to vote R and a lack of character, a write-in campaign loss for Moore just ain't gon' happen due to the East coast elitist skills and edumacashun required. Besides, it's what Jesus would do....to let evangelicals tell it. 

I just threw up in my mouth a little. And yet it was such a scandal that Slick Willie had sex with that (consenting-age) woman. But this, this is just muckraking to smear a good, god fearin' man. Uhhh, yeah, right.:rolleyes:

Uh, under equal treatment Slick Willie is a rapist and his wife persecuted the victims.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, No Excuses said:

Indeed. In fact, I might even put Republican in the OP in all CAPS.

Roy Moore is a piece of ****, who berated and made life a living hell for the LGBTQ community in Alabama. 

He has gone after lawmakers of other religions, saying they shouldn't be allowed to serve.

He is a national symbol of bigotry. Every time a Republican bigot is exposed, it should be shouted from the rooftops to point out the hypocrisy of their Bible thumping bull****.

I agree with this.  But, hope you spend as much emotional capital with Weiner, Weinstein, etc. with their hypocrisy.  I mean, Im prety sure Weiner was married to Gloria Steinem or someone similar

Ive said it for a long time, i thi k you need to be somewhat damaged goods to crave celebrity.  Whether it be politicians, comedians, actors... its little surprise that such a large percentage of them are sexual deviants.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

27 minutes ago, zoony said:

I agree with this.  But, hope you spend as much emotional capital with Weiner, Weinstein, etc. with their hypocrisy.  I mean, Im prety sure Weiner was married to Gloria Steinem or someone similar

Ive said it for a long time, i thi k you need to be somewhat damaged goods to crave celebrity.  Whether it be politicians, comedians, actors... its little surprise that such a large percentage of them are sexual deviants.

You'll find me plenty active in the Weinstein thread.

I have no allegiance to any piece of ****. If they fall in line with my politics, I want them dumped ASAP. 

Republicans seem to be making a calculated decision that openly tolerating sexual predators, misogynists and racists is a winning move in our current climate. 

This is a basic test of the decency of our society.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, zoony said:

Weiner was married to Hillary Clinton's aide.  She divorced his ass.  He's also in jail right now, as he should be.  

Weinstein hopefully goes to jail, but even if he doesn't, liberals aren't electing him to the United States Senate. He is not, and never was, someone that liberals "chose."  

Roy Moore is a grandstanding bible thumper who regularly told everyone around him that they were not godly enough.  He will likely be freely elected to be a US Senator next year.  

See how those things are different?

Your last paragraph, I totally agree with. These people either are ****ed up to crave celebrity, or somehow get it anyways and it ****s them up.  

• Thanks 1

I can as easily see Trump absolutely condemning Moore as a horrible person as seeing him dismissing or defending Moore. If he goes the condemnation route, he will do so without hesitation or the usual awkwardness as he seems completely at ease in crucifying someone for something he himself is guilty of. We've seen him do this over and over again. With Trump, what's good for the gander is never fair game for the goose so to speak.

How Trump responds to this doesn't impact my view of this at all and shame on any Republicans looking from moral marching orders from this President.

• Like 1

Two people on national news feeling the need to emphasize that sexual contact between a 32 year old man and a 14 year old girl was "consensual" makes me wish I could drag them out into the street and beat them on public display.

Edited by tshile
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1