Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Politics Sexual Assault Thread

No Excuses

3 minutes ago, Llevron said:

From pedophilia to but Hillary in record time repubs. I'm impressed. 

In fairness, pretty sure this was politicized in post number 1

Where does one expect a politicized conversation to go?  Towards political figures and ideas?  A safe bet.

Just now, zoony said:

Where does one expect a politicized conversation to go?  Towards political figures and ideas?  A safe bet.

It was politicized when a man running for office was found to have ****ed a 14 year old. That doesn't have **** to do with Hillary Clinton though. The only reason she's even brought up is cause it's literally all y'all have at this point. 

You already know it's dumb, that's why you are making excuses. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, zoony said:

Oh, I fully expected the conversation about an accused pedophile who is being propped up for congress to turn on the other party's losing candidate in an election from over a year ago. Still pretty lame though.

Just now, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Oh, I fully expected the conversation about an accused pedophile who is being propped up for congress to turn on the other party's losing candidate in an election from over a year ago. Still pretty lame though.

It was about Slick Willie(she is just gravy)

He has been accused of the pedo island thing now that ya mention it.

of course I think Trump has as well.

15 minutes ago, twa said:

Yeah, Trump was but that story went pretty much untouched during the campaign... and with good reason. This one appears to have much more substance in support of the claims.

Clinton... I don't recall pedophilia accusations. At least not any that were worth remembering. His sexcapades are a friggin' embarrassment though. Trump too of course. At best, each of them are serial womanizers and at worst, rapists.

At any rate... Today, Roy Moore is accused and people of the same political party are defending the idea that it's ok for 30-something year-old men to get amorous with 14 year-olds. That's what we're talking about and the whole "But Clinton" reflex is beyond tired at this point.

That's what we're talking about and the whole "But Clinton" reflex is beyond tired at this point.

Perhaps you should take that up with the guy introducing Slick Willie into the thread?

Or not........whatever

Just now, No Excuses said:

So 7 pages in, and it seems like enough of you have taken the twa/Hannity "but Clintons" bait.

Please stop.

Yes, lynching requires focus  ....ignore the Slick Willie

at your peril

Looks like it was @The Sisko. I'm gonna punch him in the back of the head.

edit: The Sisko is a white guy, right? Anyone know?

Think he is a blend(like most of us)....punch him anyway.

23 minutes ago, visionary said:

Yes, because if it were true, it would be just one more example of how Roy Moore always does the right thing.

Or maybe that's the test for how we know if he did it or not. If he doesn't step aside, we'll know he's innocent. Sort of like the way they used to test for witches back in the day. Throw them into the GOP and if they float to the top, they are contaminated....

You know, that actually kinda works.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, twa said:

Bill Clinton has been identified as having visited the resort on the island known as "pedo island". As the guest of the creep who ran the underage kids part of the place. But none of the underage girls have accused him of anything. In fact they haven't found any of the girls who even saw him. 

Trump also visited the island repeatedly and partied with thr pedo back in NY. In Trump's case there is a girl who says Trump visited her repeatedly for sex when she was 13 years old. There is an older woman who was there and corroborated the girl's story, and if memory serves me correctly allegedly there was another 14 year old favorited repeatedly by Trump but the story is that she mysteriously disappeared. None of which is actually proof of any wrongdoing. But in Clinton's case the issue seems to be poor choice of friends but nobody on "pedo island" has accused him of misconduct. 

Couple of aspects to the Moore story I thought are interesting. First, the cheerleader's Mom was THRILLED when she learned her daughter was dating Roy Moore because he had attained near god-like status in that part of Alabama. Kinda reminded me about how "when you're a star they just let you do it", something another politician once said. 

Other thing is the cheerleader was 18 so that's enough to excuse his interest for some Repubs. If that was his only transgression it would still be creepy in my book, but he allegedly went well younger than that. Much is being made of her story that he supplied her with alcohol although she was underage. Some Alabama Republicans are using the fact that this was a dry county at the time to discredit her story. Seriously. The man was a DA and/or judge achieving near-mythical God-like status in that county, and apparently had a history of approaching underage girls for dates and allegedly sex. This guy wouldn't be able to find sweet wine for his girlfriend, dry county or no? Pretty sure it wouldn't be difficult. 

Edited by JimboDaMan
Word added