Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

General Mass Shooting Thread (originally Las Vegas Strip)

The Sisko

10 hours ago, China said:

'Gun-loving' GOP governor reportedly seen 'running scared for his life' from mass shooting

Patrick Quaife, identified on his social media as a KC alum, posted his observations after escaping the gunfire.

"I just ran away from a mass shooting at the Chiefs parade where I saw the Missouri governor (the gun lover below) running scared for his life next to me with an army of officers protecting him," Quaife wrote, including a photo of the governor supporting "responsible, law-abiding gun owners."

Click on the link for the full article

Good people with guns though right?

2 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

Jonathan Lemire said something a few minutes ago on MoJoe that is "sad, but true"...

~There's nothing more American than a Super Bowl parade.  There's also nothing more American than a mass shooting.~

Damn near made me cry. 

Almost word for word what I said to my wife last night.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

Looks to be just an old fashion dust up. Feels like a relief, although it shouldn’t.

Yes, old fashioned.  Like we live in the wild west.  Wonderful, so much better.

54f18a24c598917839353d73bf05e250.gif

• Thanks 2
  • Thumb up 1

4 hours ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

Looks to be just an old fashion dust up. Feels like a relief, although it shouldn’t.

A dust up where multiple people were carrying concealed weapons.  

But never mind. I'm certain that we will shortly be informed that the presence of those weapons did not change the situation in any way. 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1

16 hours ago, Spearfeather said:

https://www.cnn.com/2024/02/14/us/kansas-city-chiefs-rally-shooting-thursday/index.html

I'm assuming this is the other guy, and not one of the two juveniles that were detained.

Why post that picture if he's not involved?

On Wednesday, Graves said three people had been detained and an unspecified number of guns recovered by police. On Thursday, a Kansas City police spokesperson told CNN one person who was in custody was “determined to not be involved.” Two juvenile teens remained in custody for further investigation, police said.

So far it seems like some dumb ass teens got to shooting. I was always under the belief it was going to be some dummies shooting at each other instead of a planned attack.

6 hours ago, Cooked Crack said:

Why post that picture if he's not involved?

That was the picture that was in the article. It says the story was updated last night.

BleedBNG posted video of this same guy.

So ...

Also, the tweet you posted Wednesday says the woman was the second confirmed death.

So far, she is the only confirmed  death.

Edited by Spearfeather

1 hour ago, TradeTheBeal! said:

This is why.  Nazi twitter went all in on the “illegal alien” angle for a couple hours.  

Definitely figured it was on purpose for some ulterior motive. I figured it was a race thing because he was black. Didn't have illegal immigrant on my list.

2 hours ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

I doubt it… was the guy even an illegal immigrant?

it doesn’t look like he is. Looks like he was just really really drunk and did not react to the situation. He is going to get some money from some major news sources.

1 killed, 5 wounded in shooting at Waffle House in Indianapolis, police say

One person is dead and five more wounded, one critically, after an early morning shooting at a Waffle House in Indianapolis, police said.

According to police, officers responded at about 12:40 a.m. local time to a report of a person being shot and found five apparent gunshot victims. All were brought to hospitals. One of them, a woman, was in critical condition and died at the hospital. The others, three men and a woman, were in stable condition. Then a man showed up at a hospital and was in critical condition.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/waffle-house-indianapolis-several-shot/

• Sad 1