Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

General Mass Shooting Thread (originally Las Vegas Strip)

The Sisko

55 minutes ago, DazedSkinsfan said:

I'm from Charlottesville and work for the fire department.  I didn't run the call but Needless to say the men and women that did were shook to the core. This is a small community and we are so devastated. It's just a really bad day here in Charlottesville today. WAHOO WA!!!

I appreciate everyone that works for the fire department. Terrible what happened and all the best to those that were on the scene. 

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

Didn’t want to post this in the FO thread cause it gets into topics that could get me a week off, so putting this here. 

the commanders are going to have the numbers of the 3 players that were shot and killed, on the back of their helmets this weekend. There are some on social media saying the 3 football players were bullies, so it’s a bad look for the team to honor them. If so……idk, gotta say I’m on the fence on this one…..

9 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Didn’t want to post this in the FO thread cause it gets into topics that could get me a week off, so putting this here. 

the commanders are going to have the numbers of the 3 players that were shot and killed, on the back of their helmets this weekend. There are some on social media saying the 3 football players were bullies, so it’s a bad look for the team to honor them. If so……idk, gotta say I’m on the fence on this one…..

Being a bully, even if it is true, isn’t a reason to be shot and killed. Social media is garbage.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Well, they can’t really defend themselves from those accusations now, can they?

No matter what they may have done, they don’t deserve to be executed.  Their classmates don’t deserve to witness that trauma.  I respect Washington for recognizing this tragedy…now I fully expect them to show the incorrect numbers.

Edited by Ball Security
  • Like 2

On 11/18/2022 at 6:04 PM, Cooleyfan1993 said:

The bullies notion couldn't be further from the truth. Read the ESPN article on all 3 players. They were all kind souls, and everyone who knew the three knew that they were good people overall. One of them was described as a comic who could always make people laugh and smile.

Well he didn't gun down children so this is not a false flag operation and most people won't care. Sad state of affairs. Lauren Boebert tweeting out her sympathies when she is clearly a part of the problem is just a kick in the nuts. 

Gun-Glorifying Lauren Boebert Can Shove Her Prayers For Shooting Victims: Ocasio-Cortez (yahoo.com)

Boebert, an extremist who glorifies guns and has repeatedly attacked members of the LGBTQ community as pedophiles or “groomers” — can’t “thoughts and prayers” her way out of the mass shooting in her home state, Ocasio-Cortez wrote in a tweet responding to Boebert’s superficial acknowledgment of the “absolutely awful” news.

“You have played a major role in elevating anti-LGBT+ hate rhetoric and anti-trans lies while spending your time in Congress blocking even the most common sense gun safety laws,” Ocasio-Cortez wrote.

Edited by CobraCommander
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 5

On 11/18/2022 at 6:04 PM, Cooleyfan1993 said:

. There are some on social media saying the 3 football players were bullies, so it’s a bad look for the team to honor them. If so……idk, gotta say I’m on the fence on this one…..

Those shot weren't even on the team the year the shooter was. They weren't even in the same class.  The shooter was invited to join the trip by the teacher, who had him in different class.  A witness who went on the trip said the shooter stayed off by himself, and there was very little interaction between him and his victims before the shots.

I wouldn't rely too much on what "some on social media are saying."

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

Not sure if this is true, but...

Yep. He's the shooter's uncle and a MAGA chud.

At one point California Assemblyman Randy Voepel joined the Tea Party movement because the Republican Party "was too liberal."

Here's a quote from Voepel after the January 6 insurrection:

"This is Lexington and Concord. First shots fired against tyranny. Tyranny will follow in the aftermath of the Biden swear in on January 20th."

Edited by Dan T.
  • Like 1

Chesapeake this time…

https://www.wavy.com/news/local-news/chesapeake/police-respond-to-shooting-at-chesapeake-walmart/

Chesapeake police have responded to a reported active shooter situation at a Walmart just off Battlefield Blvd.

Leo Kosinkski with Chesapeake PD says multiple fatalities and injuries have been reported and police are going through the building. Police believe the shooter is dead, but people need to stay clear, Kosinski said.

• Sad 2