Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Let's Talk about Pets

d0ublestr0ker0ll

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, LadySkinsFan said:

You and the Queen love you some Corgis!

Who doesn't. Mom loves Thanos so much she wants a dog now. She didn't know what kind of dog she wanted so I googled Corgis first and she literally squealed lol

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Llevron said:

Who doesn't. Mom loves Thanos so much she wants a dog now. She didn't know what kind of dog she wanted so I googled Corgis first and she literally squealed lol

Make her google puggles.

rhyykqzwy0tv.jpg

Edited by Riggo-toni
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Spent four hours on the bike looking for our newly acquired 12 year old Dachshund  (Had been dumped by his original owner and the next owner got fed up with his separation anxiety (That has now been transferred to my wife - ie she has to be around at all times). Couldn't find him and thought he was Coyote dinner, but sheriff's department found him before the coyotes. Whew.  

• Like 6

'Max' stayed by side of missing girl for 16 hours

The pet dog of a three-year-girl who spent 16 hours in the elements has stayed by her side until she was found this morning. 

Three-year-old Aurora reportedly told her mum she was "looking for her" when she took the family dog for a walk from their property at Cherry Gully, south of Warwick, yesterday. 

The alarm was raised after the child couldn't be found about 5pm, sparking a largescale search involving SES crews and two helicopters.

Max, the family dog who is deaf and partially blind, faithfully stayed with the little girl.

dog1.JPG

Grandmother Leisa Bennett found Aurora this morning and said the dog and young girl slept together in bushes about three kilometres from where she was last seen.

Remarkably, the child's only injuries were scratches and bruises from the rugged terrain.

• Like 2

Ok if there’s any thread to get me out of lurk mode this is it. Im and non certified dog lover with two donkies that are my heart and soul. I will gladly house and care for any animal that is within my radius. Riggotoni those pugs man! Wow. Here’s my donks 

E7499D37-0038-46FA-AC77-F4BA114278EB.jpeg

• Like 4

This was Gus (yes after that gus) sweetest dog and chillest dude you’d ever come across. Only issue was he didn’t like small little humans. Every other being he was so damn chill with. Lost him in 2011. Lost a lot that year but gained Max that big donk in the pic above. He’s a healer (clearly black lab) but he’s got a story. He’s still healing my heart and is the silliest guy ever 

534E6CF3-3A10-462D-9BF2-60D8CFDB6910.jpeg

8D8861E8-B9F6-445A-9BF3-955A2A78E16B.jpeg

98675343-19A2-403C-9704-96E6E69D4768.jpeg

9A25CB87-4CA1-4AA7-9FE4-0814059D8AD8.jpeg

E2597969-4D5E-4706-B182-3D660A7E4FBD.jpeg

• Like 5

On 4/22/2018 at 2:44 AM, BG said:

Ok if there’s any thread to get me out of lurk mode this is it. Im and non certified dog lover with two donkies that are my heart and soul. I will gladly house and care for any animal that is within my radius. Riggotoni those pugs man! Wow. Here’s my donks 

Hey stranger. Good to see you're still around. :) 

• Like 1

That duck would look good with an orange sauce.

Seriously, when geese are nesting, they are nasty as ****. Here in Charlotte, we have a company that handles them when they become too aggressive towards people. They are called (believe it or not, but it’s true) GooseBusters. I handle their contract.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2