Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Let's Talk about Pets

d0ublestr0ker0ll

10 minutes ago, twa said:

Want another big one?......I got a spare I've been babysitting almost a decade.

Not at all. Thanos is tearing this place apart; literally and figuratively. I love him but I cannot handle two lol

Vet couldn't believe he was the same dog two weeks ago and he's noticeably bigger since then. 

Help me

• Haha 3

My large ones have always been yard dogs(with inside visiting privileges) besides this one, the wall in my study is still stained from Bruno visiting thru the window.

Can't bring myself to clean it up.

• Like 2

Baby Thanos and 7month Thanos for comparison lol

The grow so fast :(

20180215_125804.jpg

20180212_184442.jpg

On 2/13/2018 at 10:49 PM, twa said:

My large ones have always been yard dogs(with inside visiting privileges) besides this one, the wall in my study is still stained from Bruno visiting thru the window.

Can't bring myself to clean it up.

So he jumped through the window? Lol dogs are hilarious 

• Like 6

Why aren't you holding him in your arms anymore? :ols:

My terrier used to go in and out the window, Bruno loved the pond and digging(nicknamed him Earthmover ) so we visited thru the window a lot when he was soaked and muddy.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, DCSaints_fan said:

Is anyone able to actually groom their own dogs?  I'm finding this nearly impossible with mine.   He keeps moving away from the scissors

I usually pay someone, though I have done it....clipping nails is my biggest problem, trimming hair I can manage

The duck is obviously not a pet but he flew through the glass and into our training room at the office this morning.

The building manager said its the 3rd time its happened this week, some strange Hitch**** level stuff going on here.

IMG_1052_1518789211158.thumb.jpg.633fdc49b1ba6d5d2efe4bf5c1a2da9c.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Poor duck!

1 hour ago, DCSaints_fan said:

Is anyone able to actually groom their own dogs?  I'm finding this nearly impossible with mine.   He keeps moving away from the scissors

Dancer doesn't like the scissors near her face, so I try to do a little at a time.  She's small enough that I can control her. I usually have sessions of less than 15 and she tolerates that well.

3 hours ago, twa said:

Need to put a film on the glass so the recognize it, those mirrored kind confuse birds

My Memaw cut an old sheet into strips to cover her back picture window, birds hit it all the time when I was a kid because all they saw was a reflection of the 5 acres behind em... and I think it was one of those Dear Abby or Hints from Heloise or something...Reader's Digest? (something us older folks read) :ols:

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

My Memaw cut an old sheet into strips to cover her back picture window, birds hit it all the time when I was a kid because all they saw was a reflection of the 5 acres behind em... and I think it was one of those Dear Abby or Hints from Heloise or something...Reader's Digest? (something us older folks read) :ols:

Got one in my study birds used to hit all the time, a hawk blowing it out convinced me to change the ****.

he was less than pleased to be there,as was I :ols: