Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official 2017 Game Day Thread

zCommander

I heard nfl network earlier saying that a chargers loss could possibly end their playoff hopes...i just don’t see how though. Correct me if I’m wrong, but even IF the chiefs win tonight, yeah the chiefs would be 8-6 and the Chargers would be 7-7....but, even then, wouldn’t it just take a chargers win next week and a chiefs loss next week to put them both at 8-7, meaning week 17 then decides the AFC West? 

So it appears as though the Rams are legitimate good.  

I was mocked last off season when I suggested that they should fire Gruden and promote McVay, especially if he brought wade with him.  This was prior to him getting the Rams job.  I stick by my opinion.  Even if I don’t think Jay should be fired, yet. 

42 minutes ago, SlinginSammy HOF '63 said:

Rams look like the best of the west. totally beating the dog poo out of Seattle right now.

It certainly seems they are taking frustration from last weeks loss to the eagles out on Seattle. 

Antonio Brown's injury means I am losing the "keep your pay in money" game in one of my FF leagues.  I also have him my other FF league, and will make the championship game despite his injury, although if he can't play next week I am likely toast.

Watch Jimmy Garappalo, still too soon to say he is the answer for the 49ers, but I've seen enough to convince me they are officially out of the Cousins sweepstakes.  

Archived