Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official 2017 Game Day Thread

zCommander

4 minutes ago, hail2skins said:

Saints wouldn't have had enough time to do anything in all likelihood, but I think Payton got screwed at the end there. He obviously wanted a time out and couldn't get anyone's attention as the clock was ticking down. 

Good. He was throwing his little tantrums all game long and as opposed to the clown that was on the sideline when we played them that official actually had a backbone. 

8 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Eh Cousins did it last year in our last game to keep us out of the playoffs. 

See? I knew I could count on somebody to remember precisely the last time Cousins did what guys like Brees and Roethlisberger do multiple times every year. :rofl89:

17 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Eh Cousins did it last year in our last game to keep us out of the playoffs. 

Ah, but it wasn’t in the end zone though, like @SkinsFTW was talking about ;) therefore, Kirk > Drew Brees. I rest my case.

33 minutes ago, SkinsFTW said:

He's done that about as often as Favre.

Cousins did it once 2 years ago and we still hear about it.

Two years ago? Which game was that 

2 hours ago, carex said:

so Morris' good week last week was 127 yards and Dak was only 11 of 22 passing.  Sounds like we did beat ourselves

You've gotta understand how badly our team is beat up. The fact that we were competitive for so long is impressive, you can't hold on with injuries like that forever. Just a shame we had to lose to Dallas. However, by watching this team today, Dallas won't make it to the playoffs.

Archived