Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official 2017 Game Day Thread

zCommander

20 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Have we been helped AT ALL by any of these games? I’m pretty sure we haven’t. **** that. 

Next week is where we need to see movement.  Atlanta starts a brutal 5 game schedule and Seattle plays Philly.

The Lions have the easy schedule, wouldn't be surprised if they win out.

11 minutes ago, Hogs 1991 said:

After what I just saw, everything Richard Sherman (and Josh Norman ) have said about Michael Crabtree has been confirmed. Sherman and Norman was actually nice to Crabtree to think about it. Michael Crabtree is a punkass ****. Let it be known.

And you think Talib is a stand up guy? This fight is a continuation of Talib ripping the chain off of Crabtree’s neck last year.

Just now, DM72 said:

And you think Talib is a stand up guy? This fight is a continuation of Talib ripping the chain off of Crabtree’s neck.

I don’t know Talib personally to say what type of guy is, neither do you. I just know what I see and hear. And what this is the third cornerback, that I know of, that has got in to it with him; and how is that you can defend Crabtree after that blatantly obvious douchebag move he pulled that got three people ejected ?

2 minutes ago, Hogs 1991 said:

I don’t know Talib personally to say what type of guy is, neither do you. I just know what I see and hear. And what this is the third cornerback, that I know of, that has got in to it with him; and how is that you can defend Crabtree after that blatantly obvious douchebag move he pulled that got three people ejected ?

And you know Crabtree? Talib has a reputation. Does Crabtree?

6 minutes ago, Hogs 1991 said:

AND CRABTREE DON’T ?!

Just because Sherman goes off yelling that Crabtree isn’t a good receiver, has absolutely nothing to do with his character. 

I didn’t even know this, but ya boy Talib is the one who started this fight. Dude ripped off his chain again. 

Yeah, he’s a stand up guy.

16 minutes ago, DM72 said:

Just because Sherman goes off yelling that Crabtree isn’t a good receiver, has absolutely nothing to do with his character. 

I didn’t even know this, but ya boy Talib is the one who started this fight. Dude ripped off his chain again. 

Yeah, he’s a stand up guy.

Josh Norman said the same thing, and since you were not there, for all you know, it probably started before the chain being ripped off. You don’t know what Crabtree could have said or done to cause Talib to react that way, You just know that Talib ripped off his chain, not the why, but ok sir if you say so. I believe in fried ice cream too. 

3 minutes ago, Hogs 1991 said:

Josh Norman said the same thing, but ok sir if you say so. I believe in fried ice cream too.

Why don’t you just admit that you were wrong. Talib is the one who got everybody ejected. 

And they do fry ice cream. Lol

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Crabtree and Talib are both punks, and that punks generally don't get along with other punks.

Just guessing though. I don't know them, so they're probably so nice that Kirk Cousins has them on speed dial as babysitters.

2 minutes ago, NickyJ said:

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Crabtree and Talib are both punks, and that punks generally don't get along with other punks.

Just guessing though. I don't know them, so they're probably so nice that Kirk Cousins has them on speed dial as babysitters.

I think Crabtree has a rep around the league as being soft. I think Talib is a punk though.

Talib isn’t going to pull that with just anybody.

28 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

I feel like I don’t understand anything these days... who?

Sea monster-like Satan dude. Popularly referenced by millennials.

And now I just referred to my generation as millenials. I feel bad now.

5 minutes ago, DM72 said:

I think Crabtree has a rep around the league as being soft. I think Talib is a punk though.

Talib isn’t going to pull that with just anybody.

The general reputation I've heard of Crabtree is that he's a punk, but cries about it after losing. Talib is just straight up punk, no crying just fighting. Both I find annoying, but Talib less-so because he's generally good at what he does. Crabtree, not so much.

Archived