Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official 2017 Game Day Thread

zCommander

3 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Everyone was crowning him last year WTF are you talking about? People were talking about him for league MVP.

And yes, Cousins is without a doubt better than Prescott at every measurable aspect of playing QB.

But of course you're a Dallas fan, you're on Prescott's jockstrap.

The mask is about ready to slip off.

2 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Dak is just like RG3 in that he can't actually make reads or make NFL throws. He's less athletic but bigger built so he'll probably last longer. If he were drafted by Cleveland he'd be another Deshon Kiser and forgotten about in three years.

I think Dak is better than RG in the pocket and scanning the field.  He just dont have any weapons to throw to and Dez is a shell of himself.

RG3 only had success because of gimmick plays.  When the league  caught up to the gimmicky offense, RG's career was over...  RG is probably the biggest bust in NFL history drafted at the qb spot.

No comparison.

3 minutes ago, LavarArringtonMachine said:

I think Dak is better than RG in the pocket and scanning the field.  He just dont have any weapons to throw to and Dez is a shell of himself.

RG3 only had success because of gimmick plays.  When the league  caught up to the gimmicky offense, RG's career was over...  RG is probably the biggest bust in NFL history drafted at the qb spot.

No comparison.

???. Do we need any more proof?

7 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Everyone was crowning him last year WTF are you talking about? People were talking about him for league MVP.

And yes, Cousins is without a doubt better than Prescott at every measurable aspect of playing QB.

But of course you're a Dallas fan, you're on Prescott's jockstrap.

I was also saying all along that Dak greatly benefits from the presents of a dominating run game no doubt, but I think he is a good young player.  

Its weird because there are HOFer former NFL qbs that has said great things Dak as well...  I guess they dont know what they are talking about though.

Okay let me ask you this because I listen to the locker room show on sportalk 980 almost everyday....   Doc Walker and Brian Mitchell always says great things about Zeke and Dak as young studs...

Does that mean that Doc and Brian are Cowboys fans?   I'll wait....

1 minute ago, LavarArringtonMachine said:

Doc Walker and Brian Mitchell always says great things about Zeke and Dak as young studs...

No ya doof. That means ya boy Sack Prescott ain't **** without your Ewok lookin' running back. :)

2 minutes ago, LavarArringtonMachine said:

Speaking of jock straps....

Dude guess what I heard after the ? s finally got a TD?

That's their first TD in 27 possessions. 

TWENTY SEVEN!!!

They still have everybody else. Dak better buy Elliot some Christmas presents this year. :rofl89:

Just now, TK said:

No ya doof. That means ya boy Sack Prescott ain't **** without your Ewok lookin' running back. :)

Sorry to disappoint you but Ive never met Prescott before so I cant consider him my boy.....   but that still didnt answer my question.

I think Wentz and the young qb down in Houston are good young talents as well...  does that mean Im a Texan and Eagle fan too?

If somebody thinks another player in other colors is a good talent that means that they have to be a fan of the that team?  Simply amazing...

5 minutes ago, LavarArringtonMachine said:

Okay let me ask you this because I listen to the locker room show on sportalk 980 almost everyday....   Doc Walker and Brian Mitchell always says great things about Zeke and Dak as young studs...

Because you spend more time here than on the Stadium.

Because you talk about the Redskins in a dispassionate way as if you are just reciting something about the team you copied from some sports site. Yet you get passionate and emotional when talking Cowboy players, especially Elliot.

You seem to know a lot more about the Cowboys than you ever do about the Redskins.

You may think you are fooling people, but you aren't.

As the Cowboys crumble, so is your facade. :dallas_sucks:

2 minutes ago, SkinsFTW said:

Dude guess what I heard after the ? s finally got a TD?

That's their first TD in 27 possessions. 

TWENTY SEVEN!!!

They still have everybody else. Dak better buy Elliot some Christmas presents this year. :rofl89:

And I loved every minute of it too!!!  Just collected an easy 250 off of that game and expect to collect another 150 when we whoop the Giants tonight!  On top of that, we had some awesome food tonight!!!:headbang::rofl89:

The ? s beat the 49ers Redskins and Chiefs by a combined 55 points with Elliot then without Elliot they've lost to the Falcons Eagles and Chargers by a combined 69 points.

And some Dallas fan is still convinced that Dak is a franchise qb? 

LOL

Dude your team can't score double digits in any game. 

10 minutes ago, SkinsGuy said:

Because you talk about the Redskins in a dispassionate way as if you are just reciting something about the team you copied from some sports site. Yet you get passionate and emotional when talking Cowboy players, especially Elliot.

You seem to know a lot more about the Cowboys than you ever do about the Redskins.

He's been busted. He was on a different account before. And I've gotten PMs from someone from another Skins message board that he pulled the same crap there and got banned. It is what it is.

19 minutes ago, SkinsGuy said:

l'll tell you what....  Im going to call you AND Warhead36 to the carpet.  Since yall wanna keep questioning my fanhood, put your money where your mouth is!!!

Im willing to put 20k on the line AND your ExtremeSkins stay here on this board.  Im willing to bet all of that, that I can prove Ive been to more Redskins games here and across the country than you AND Warhead36 combined.   I repeat, 20k and your presence on this board.  We can prove all of this through the MODS link up information, show game tickets/passes AND pics of your particular experience as a fan.  I can prove my side 10 times over because I kept all 30 years worth of my game tickets and pics to go along with all of that.  Im calling both of yall out.

Put up or shut the hell up, point blank....     Im willing to share my address, phone number anx whatever else we can do to make this official.  You keep questioning my loyalty, put your money up....

12 minutes ago, SkinsFTW said:

The ? s beat the 49ers Redskins and Chiefs by a combined 55 points with Elliot then without Elliot they've lost to the Falcons Eagles and Chargers by a combined 69 points.

And some Dallas fan is still convinced that Dak is a franchise qb? 

LOL

Dude your team can't score double digits in any game. 

Dude, my team does score double digits.  But it would help if Reed could stay healthy and Pryor learns how to catch.  My team should have more wins if those things happen, screw just worrying about double digits.

11 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

He's been busted. He was on a different account before. And I've gotten PMs from someone from another Skins message board that he pulled the same crap there and got banned. It is what it is.

Damn...  now you are going to start lying on people now?   Wow, bruh!!!  Thats pretty low kid!

I still havent heard your response though.  Put your money and your name rights on this board on the line.  Let's see what true B&G loyalty is...  all this talking is for the birds.  Ive been a Skins fan probably longer than you were alive.  But I wanna prove it to you, but it has to cost you something for falsely accusing me.

Im calling you out in front of the whole board.

53 minutes ago, LavarArringtonMachine said:

l'll tell you what....  Im going to call you AND Warhead36 to the carpet.  Since yall wanna keep questioning my fanhood, put your money where your mouth is!!!

Im willing to put 20k on the line AND your ExtremeSkins stay here on this board.  Im willing to bet all of that, that I can prove Ive been to more Redskins games here and across the country than you AND Warhead36 combined.   I repeat, 20k and your presence on this board.  We can prove all of this through the MODS link up information, show game tickets/passes AND pics of your particular experience as a fan.  I can prove my side 10 times over because I kept all 30 years worth of my game tickets and pics to go along with all of that.  Im calling both of yall out.

Put up or shut the hell up, point blank....     Im willing to share my address, phone number anx whatever else we can do to make this official.  You keep questioning my loyalty, put your money up....

Dude, my team does score double digits.  But it would help if Reed could stay healthy and Pryor learns how to catch.  My team should have more wins if those things happen, screw just worrying about double digits.

image.jpeg.f07f263adfa1c5295cf02b5913a28c6d.jpeg

4 hours ago, LavarArringtonMachine said:

That is a pretty stupid bet.

How does the amount of football games you go to, Cowboy fan, prove anything? I  can save you the trouble. I've never been to a live football game in my life. Firstly, because of the inconvenience, now because of my health.

I don't care if you have been to 50 Redskin games. I know a Ravens fan who has been to dozens of Steelers games (he lives in Pittsburgh). All your attendance proves is the proximity of your address. 

Please spare us your phony sudden zeal.

Archived