Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

41 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

If Joe wins, his veep and cabinet better be ready to use the 25th amendment. I can’t see Joe being able to function for a full term.

Eh.  The Republican Senate will begin investigating him for Ukraine before he gets sworn in.  

44 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

The younger voters won’t be that motivated to vote for him.

Also, I have this feeling that Joe will think he has the election in the bag. I see him as Hillary 2.0.

If Joe wins, his veep and cabinet better be ready to use the 25th amendment. I can’t see Joe being able to function for a full term.

Joe's way more likable than Hillary, and male, which helps him with a lot of Trump voters. He needs to pick a solid running mate who will inspire young voters. I would like to have him say he would only serve for four years if elected, but I doubt that happens (him saying that) for a lot of reasons.

1 hour ago, RedskinsFan44 said:

Joe's way more likable than Hillary, and male, which helps him with a lot of Trump voters. He needs to pick a solid running mate who will inspire young voters. I would like to have him say he would only serve for four years if elected, but I doubt that happens (him saying that) for a lot of reasons.

Who's a good Veep for Joe?  

Part of me is cheering for Mayor Pete.  IMO, he's young, I like his demeanor, but he's terribly inexperienced.  But, I could see a Biden/Pete ticket really ticking off the extreme wing, and maybe minorities.  

Would Liz be a good fit?  I could see her being a good policy wonk.  Would she appease the Progressives?  

3 hours ago, Larry said:

Part of me is cheering for Mayor Pete.  IMO, he's young, I like his demeanor, but he's terribly inexperienced.  But, I could see a Biden/Pete ticket really ticking off the extreme wing, and maybe minorities.  

Would Liz be a good fit?  I could see her being a good policy wonk.  Would she appease the Progressives?  

Assuming Biden is nominee, I would bet Stacy Abrams (spelling?).  I don’t think it will be any rivals.  Pete needs to go run for Senator or Governor.  Get some experience, he’s young.  Kampala as AG.  Warren as Chairmen of the Fed?  Secretary of Treasury?

11 hours ago, Larry said:

I like Harris, but an intriguing option I've seen floated that checks the geographic box is Val Demmings, congresswoman from the 10th district of FL and former chief of police for Orlando.

http://www.valdemings.com/

Well, apparently Trump realizes he is the bad guy and likens himself to Thanos:

Trump campaign tweets video of Trump as 'Avengers' villain Thanos

President Trump’s campaign tweeted a doctored clip of the president as Thanos, the villain in the Avengers film franchise.

The clip depicts Trump as Thanos saying “I am inevitable” before snapping his fingers, causing Democratic House leadership to disintegrate in the manner of the climax of “Infinity War,” during which the character dispatches several of the heroes, and half the world’s population, in a similar way.

“House Democrats can push their sham impeachment all they want. President Trump's re-election is,” the account tweeted.

Click on the link for the full article

Edit:  Not sure what happened with the formatting, and apparently I missed that this was already posted.

Archived