Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

12 minutes ago, redskinss said:

I can't stand klobuchar. 

As much as I despise the orangutan colored piece of **** that currently occupies the White House if klobuchar is the nominee I will be so disheartened I may stay home, and it pains me to say that.

Then you deserve the worst of what a 2nd term Trump would bring.

For me, the best Dem combo for me is either Pete-Amy or Amy-Pete.  I don't think either one of them will go farbut that's my dream 2020 Dem ticket.

I personally think Sanders, Warren and Biden will get beat by Trump for various reasons and I still think they are 3 who are most likely to be the nominee.

Yang and Steyer are vanity candidates but they do have a role to play in the fall election.

Will Bloomberg be  factor- stay tuned.

My preferred choice is to go 3rd party but since Trump is the greater threat; I will vote Dem this time.  If you can't see Trump is greater threat, regardless of how you feel about the Dem nominee; I don't know what to say.

I’m surprised how much these candidates are struggling with this cheeseball Christmas question.  Yang and Pete were caught flat footed.  

Yang offers up his book and some data.

Pete just kind of muddled through it with political sounding stuff and reminded us he too, has written a book.

Warren asked for forgiveness for getting worked up.  Good answer.

Biden wants people to know he has also done many selfies.  Didn’t really answer the question.  Peak Biden.
Bernie has written many books.  Four books, in fact.  

Klobuchar asks forgiveness for being blunt.  Women are apparently having an easier time with this question.

Steyer offers up the gift of “team work.”  Hope he got a gift receipt.

19 minutes ago, redskinss said:

I can't stand klobuchar. 

As much as I despise the orangutan colored piece of **** that currently occupies the White House if klobuchar is the nominee I will be so disheartened I may stay home, and it pains me to say that.

She seems to me like a nervous wreck.  She would get eaten alive by Trump.

1 minute ago, redskins59 said:

She seems to me like a nervous wreck.  She would get eaten alive by Trump.

I don’t get that impression at all.  Sometimes she looks like she’s holding back and trying to smile and play nice when she’d rather call some of these people idiots.  I can understand that.

i like her.  

Of the closing statements, I liked Pete's. Although I've liked him before. The notion that whoever wins, he's going to have to try to bring the country back together. 

I don't see any indication that he's got a chance. But I do like the way he talks. Seems more pragmatic. More realistic. 

I don't think anyone really did bad tonight. It was the best debate so far. 

1.  Mayor Pete held his own. He was able to respond to the attacks on him.

2. Amy had a strong night, her best debate so far.  

3. Elizabeth was feisty as ever.

4. Bernie was the same old Bernie.

5. For the most part, Joe Biden did okay.

6. Yang made some good points.

7. Tom also made some good points.  If he wants to spend his money, the Dem nominee should let Tom help in attacking Trump.

This debate probably wasn't seen by many but I figure those 4 early state voters may have watched.    

Archived