Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

Joe isn’t winning a single republican vote with this horse**** but he sure is losing progressive voters he will need if he wins the nomination. 

I’d love a republican VP casting tie-breaking votes in the Senate, that’d be great. Or if something happens to Joe, having a Republican President again lol. 

this man is just lost

B97E49AA-4378-41C3-9DFC-A52B264D9830.thumb.png.b413ca3a739dfff42792ddb0b0432ffe.png

3 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Joe isn’t winning a single republican vote with this horse**** but he sure is losing progressive voters he will need if he wins the nomination. 

I’d love a republican VP casting tie-breaking votes in the Senate, that’d be great. Or if something happens to Joe, having a Republican President again lol. 

this man is just lost

If (and that seems to be a big 'if' these days) he can find a morally okay Republican to run with, it could help with independents who don't want to watch the country simply go from one extreme to the other.

6 hours ago, PokerPacker said:

If (and that seems to be a big 'if' these days) he can find a morally okay Republican to run with, it could help with independents who don't want to watch the country simply go from one extreme to the other.

they don't exist at the moment. they either kiss the orange ass or they leave the party, so they pucker up with glee

8 minutes ago, visionary said:
Explain.

It is a lot to unpack, but I think a lot of people feel the Democratic party over the last 30 years has become the timid puppy in the corner when it comes to a lot of policies the right-wing has pushed.  They have stood by as the "middle" has been dragged to the right consistently on economics and have offered up little resistance most of the time basically selling out their own working-class principles because of campaign contributions by the same corporations and big money players that we deride the GOP for accepting money from.

How that relates to Mayor Pete?  Well you have a guy who jumped into the race as a progressive (or at least seemingly so) that started "morphing" his positions the minute he got a whiff of out-performing what the likely expectations are.  Once those dollars started rolling in, he folded.

It doesn't mean I personally wouldn't vote him over Trump, (I would) but he seems much more status quo and also in over his head. 

Archived