Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

2 hours ago, Larry said:

Nothing says "Democrat" like demonizing a group of people and telling them that they're not welcome on our bandwagon.  

Yea good job AOC telling moderates and their followerers that they don’t give a damn, have values, and standards of conduct.

this party gonna F itself arguing from within amongst these holier than thou ought ****.

18 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Yea good job AOC telling moderates and their followerers that they don’t give a damn, have values, and standards of conduct.

Did you listen to what she said? Nothing about it was aimed at “moderates”. It’s against Buttigieg running a campaign that is increasingly funded by the benevolent oligarchs of this country. 

Unless being a tool of the plutocracy is now synonymous with “moderate”, none of it was aimed at centrist voters. You can be a moderate and reject a plutocratic form of governance and campaigning.

35 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

Did you listen to what she said? Nothing about it was aimed at “moderates”. It’s against Buttigieg running a campaign that is increasingly funded by the benevolent oligarchs of this country. 

Unless being a tool of the plutocracy is now synonymous with “moderate”, none of it was aimed at centrist voters. You can be a moderate and reject a plutocratic form of governance and campaigning.

Youre right, it wasn't aimed at moderates. It was aimed at people who use the word "plutocrats" in their political discussion. 

When's the guillotine get set up?

even with the ever fresh "how could this happen" remorse from the 100% unacceptable candidate ever, beating the candidate they viewed as the most qualified person ever, and all the lessons and warning flags to heed in examination, ya should be ready for dems to go the "here, hold my beer" route at any time :806:

Bloomberg using prisoners to make campaign calls as posted by visionary above.  This guy needs to go. 

Billionaires aren't any more than the rest of us. I include Steyer in this too, him saying that he's the only one who can take on Trump. I have had enough of a billionaire saying he's the only one of anything. 

14 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Bloomberg using prisoners to make campaign calls as posted by visionary above.

Don't think we should automatically assume that billionaires are better than everybody else.  But don't think we should automatically assume they're demons, either.  

Did Bloomberg say "Find me some convicts to exploit"?  Or did he say "Hire a telemarketing company", and a subordinate picked the lowest bidder?  

13 minutes ago, Larry said:

Did Bloomberg say "Find me some convicts to exploit"?  Or did he say "Hire a telemarketing company", and a subordinate picked the lowest bidder?  

So who's managing the subordinate who thought this was a good idea? It's Bloomberg's campaign, he should set standards. Low bidder to keep some of those billions against other companies who could give jobs to people outside of prison who are supporting themselves and maybe families? 

I think billionaires don't have a clue about how the rest of us live.

2 hours ago, LadySkinsFan said:

So who's managing the subordinate who thought this was a good idea? It's Bloomberg's campaign, he should set standards. Low bidder to keep some of those billions against other companies who could give jobs to people outside of prison who are supporting themselves and maybe families? 

I think billionaires don't have a clue about how the rest of us live.

1)  Is your point that when Bloomberg (or a subordinate) hires a business, he is responsible for personally verifying the employment practices of said company?  

2)  If the answer to #1 is "yes", then does that apply to every person?  Or just billionaires?

4 hours ago, Larry said:

1)  Is your point that when Bloomberg (or a subordinate) hires a business, he is responsible for personally verifying the employment practices of said company?  

2)  If the answer to #1 is "yes", then does that apply to every person?  Or just billionaires?

Yes, it applies to every company. Setting standards is the starting place so people know what's expected. Like background checks and the like.

17 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Yes, it applies to every company

I'm curious as to how you research the morality of every company you do business with.  

Me, I see a product I like, at a price I like, I buy it.  

I go to my local BBQ place, I don't inspect the kitchens, or demand their pay stubs.  Let alone whoever they buy their pork from.  Or which slaughterhouse the wholesaler buys from.  Or the farmer that the slaughterhouse buys from.  (Heck, I'm not even sure what kind of meat it is.  They just say "pork".)  

Archived