Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

On 7/6/2019 at 11:53 AM, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

I disagree. The fat **** won last time by a total of 90k votes in three states and got crushed in the popular vote and in the midterms.

If bleeding hearts are our weakness, then arrogance is theirs.

We are gonna nominate a solid ticket and blast this ****er off of Pennsylvania Avenue with both barrels. 

Arrogance???? You,....YOU are calling them arrogant? OMG that is funny. LOL.

23 hours ago, Rdskns2000 said:

The more you see Biden, the more you see why he's a 2 time failed presidential candidate.  Biden will take himself out of the race, with everytime he opens his mouth.

trump tried to do that too and look where he is.

4 hours ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

I disagree. The fat **** won last time by a total of 90k votes in three states and got crushed in the popular vote and in the midterms.

If bleeding hearts are our weakness, then arrogance is theirs.

We are gonna nominate a solid ticket and blast this ****er off of Pennsylvania Avenue with both barrels. 

THIS!!!!

I feel like if you’ve been in politics since the ‘60’s and a voter asks you where you stand on something, “look at my record” isn’t a very good answer

if your record was so clear and good the question wouldn’t need asking

”you don’t know where I stand after 50 years of doing this? Well go back and read about the last 50 years”

Biden is a moron. 

Smart decision, Rep. Swalwell. 

My initial thought in hearing this was "Hopefully others with under 3% polling will soon do the same so we can get this field less crowded."

But then I wonder whether having a very crowded field at this stage might actually be beneficial, because with so many targets, no one candidate gets hit especially hard by all the typical sniping that happens during a campaign.

So culling the field early could be a double-edged sword.  Focus gets put on the more viable candidates.  But, focus gets put on the more viable candidates.

1 hour ago, Busch1724 said:

Dan, similar thoughts. However, I think narrowing it down helps get the money organized. Trump has a huge stash right now. Coalescing behind one, two, or three people will help fundraising. 

Good point.

Archived