Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

5 hours ago, Cooked Crack said:

Assume he's got an answer ready for "how do you intend to pay for all that?"

But I think, when somebody asks?  My first answer will be "Mexico will pay for it."  Then give the prepared answer. 

D3B_lRIUYAA-UBm?format=jpg&name=900x900

D3B_lRJU8AAbfY6?format=jpg&name=medium

Not defending Biden..but taken out of context pictures can always look bad. Like why is she grabbing Biden by the shoulder..or why is Bernie doing the same thing to her?

That said, I'd probably agree with what some of said here. Biden probably doesn't think he did anything wrong..but that doesn't excuse it.

6 hours ago, twa said:

Tough Crowd

I really hope that not being gay enough starts to cost people elections. Gives new meaning to “polling”, eh?

Somebody must have misinterpreted that memo where Mitch McConnell told everyone that they needed to bend over and take it up the ass if they wanted to get re-elected.

3 hours ago, Cooked Crack said:

Castro might be fibbing

Can't wait for those first debates in June.  That should be the first elimination round.  Those who don't make an impression after that first debate; probably will see their funds drop and they won't be able to continue.  We may have 14+ now but by the time the actual voting starts; my guess that number gets cut in half.

7 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

Something that I wish more states did. Drop Columbus Day as a state holiday and instead honor Cesar Chavez. Good for Beto for recognizing him.

Aren't Chavez's views on illegal immigration a bit problematic given today's political climate? 

11 minutes ago, grego said:

Aren't Chavez's views on illegal immigration a bit problematic given today's political climate? 

Related image

they will be along to reeducate you shortly :pint:

19 hours ago, Larry said:

Assume he's got an answer ready for "how do you intend to pay for all that?"

But I think, when somebody asks?  My first answer will be "Mexico will pay for it."  Then give the prepared answer. 

The only one that costs a significant amount of money is "debt-free college" which does not appear to be the same thing as "free college" so probably is not a budget-breaker on the order of Medicare for All.  Ending the federal prohibition on mary jane and abolishing private prisons probably save money. 

It would be a hilarious troll job to joke-answer questions with Trump's actual nonsensical "answers."

18 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

It would be a hilarious troll job to joke-answer questions with Trump's actual nonsensical "answers."

"So many people are asking how I'm going to pay for medicare for all. Did you see this? that's what they're saying. They said the same thing about nuclear back during the cold war. A lot of people don't know about that. It was a long war and it was with Russia. Russia is cold so we called it the cold war. You ever see Rocky 4, they're climbing mountains and its snow everywhere. They had to grow beards just to stay warm. Rocky with a beard- crazy right! Very cold. Look it up. Nuclear...beautiful nuclear. And Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you’re a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are — nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right, who would have thought? — but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.”

3 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

Yep. But his views towards illegal immigration evolved in the 1970s when he became an amnesty supporter.

I think youre attributing inaccurate motives to Chavez. Chavez's problems with illegals was that they undercut legal union labor. by granting illegals amnesty, employers would no longer be able to skirt the system and hire cheap labor. 

within the 1986 immigration act which contained amnesty was also a requirement for employers to attest to employees immigration status while making it illegal to hire illegal immigrants knowingly. 

“If Biden truly supports women and gender equality he would step aside and support one of the many talented and qualified women running," she said. “The same goes for the other men who have thrown their hat in the ring. Women are 52 percent of the population. We are not a minority, we are the majority. It is time we are represented as such. After 45 male presidents it is time we elect a woman.”

The Biden accusations are pure smear job stuff.  But that’s how the far-left/Bernie Bros operate...In their own way they’re as reality-challenged as the Fox News/TrumpKlan base.  And just like those folks they know their policies won’t really stand up to cross-examination or pull in mainstream voters to win elections.

So...destroy the opposition with fraudulent accusations.  Sometimes it works, ask Hillary.

Goes both ways, Bernie Sanders didn't suffer false accusations or hit pieces from pro-Clinton or more established media? Russian troll farms aren't the most active/powerful media in this country you know.

I'm still amazed I read on this board how the Bernie Sanders supporters are responisble for Trump on a regular basis. (last I checked we're down to Bernie Sanders supporters that didn't vote Clinton are responsible, pretty much me, 1 person in this entire country)

Notice i.dont repeatedly blame the Democratics for Trump despite:

35% of democrats didn't vote. More then Republicans or Bernie Bros.

More Democrats voted for Trump then Republicans voted Clinton or Bernie Bros voted Trump. (#s and %s)

Y'all need a new boogeyman.

Archived