Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

56 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

Such as?

Have you heard of the 'journo list'? Some members advocated for this stragedy because it's effective. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/JournoList

"On July 20, 2010, The Daily Caller (DC) published the dialog of the JournoList concerning Jeremiah Wright.[7] The contributors discussed killing the Wright story, as it was reflecting negatively on Barack Obama. In a separate discussion, about an ABC News-sponsored debate between Obama and Hillary Clinton, Michael Tomasky, a writer for The Guardian, also tried to rally his fellow members of JournoList: "Listen folks – in my opinion, we all have to do what we can to kill ABC and this idiocy in whatever venues we have. This isn't about defending Obama. This is about how the [mainstream media] kills any chance of discourse that actually serves the people".[7] James Taranto observed that one JournoList contributor, Spencer Ackerman of The Washington Independent, stated "If the right forces us all to either defend Wright or tear him down, no matter what we choose, we lose the game they've put upon us. Instead, take one of them – Fred Barnes, Karl Rove, who cares – and call them racists".[8]"

1 hour ago, NoCalMike said:

Funny how repeal & replaced morphed into....."just strike the law down"  thus further exposing no real plan to begin with.

Theyre proud of this. Arguing with my brothers about how Trump promised to repeal and replace (after promising government paid universal healthcare on the campaign) and he didn’t deliver on that. They proudly thought it was better because he just gutted it instead. 

“So you’re happy that he gutted the Aca making healthcare worse and more expensive for tens of millions of people?”

”yeah good. **** them, it shouldn’t be law anyway.” 

25 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Theyre proud of this. Arguing with my brothers about how Trump promised to repeal and replace (after promising government paid universal healthcare on the campaign) and he didn’t deliver on that. They proudly thought it was better because he just gutted it instead.  

“So you’re happy that he gutted the Aca making healthcare worse and more expensive for tens of millions of people?” 

”yeah good. **** them, it shouldn’t be law anyway.”  

Those are your brothers?  Christ.  How did you turn out so well?

7 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:
Where the taxes at, Bernard?

Lol. Plenty o time left in the race. I believe Warren is the only other candidate to release their taxes.

Besides Im far more interested in Jonathan Gillibrands taxes and business doings than Kirstens. I mean dude's a English venture capitalist.

Either way she's been a terrible candidate so far not sure what her appeal is. 

8 minutes ago, clietas said:

Lol. Plenty o time left in the race. I believe Warren is the only other candidate to release their taxes.

Besides Im far more interested in Jonathan Gillibrands taxes and business doings than Kirstens. I mean dude's a English venture capitalist.

Either way she's been a terrible candidate so far not sure what her appeal is. 

That definitely piqued my interest seeing her husband claim no income. There's no lane for Gilli. Blonde female NY Senators ain't getting anyone excited. Also, Bernie has had since 2016 and dude has only released one years worth of info. I'm willing to overlook the other candidates since it's super early.

Reason why Warren sounds like a leftist radical for some is because politicians have abdicated their duty to ensure fair competition for decades now.  She's trying to package in legislative changes that have been left untouched for lord knows how long.  But yeah, rural America should keep voting for the loony bins who pass one legislation after another favoring big corporations.  

On 3/26/2019 at 1:08 PM, Cooked Crack said:

Healthcare going to be the #1 issue again and numbnuts over here supporting talking it away from millions of Americans.

He should just focus on tax cuts... the health care debate has got to be a looser for republicans. At least with the tax cuts they can say "we wanted to cut your taxes but the greedy  dems said no" .... what is there "but the dems" message on health care.... "We were going to pass a law but the dems already started fixing it"??

To be fair tho Warren is further left than Bernie. She still my second favorite in the race as if now.

2 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

He should just focus on tax cuts... the health care debate has got to be a looser for republicans. At least with the tax cuts they can say "we wanted to cut your taxes but the greedy  dems said no" .... what is there "but the dems" message on health care.... "We were going to pass a law but the dems already started fixing it"??

What? He already cut taxes.

On million and billionaires. 

3 minutes ago, clietas said:

To be fair tho Warren is further left than Bernie. She still my second favorite in the race as if now.

She not further left than Bernie. She is still hedgy on Medicare for All and living wage. I am also not entirely sure how pro-labor she is.

but I like Warren because she knows policy and her party likes her and will work with her. I actually gave money to her campaign today.

Archived