Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nazis showing up at places uninvited.

No Excuses

18 minutes ago, s0crates said:

I do agree with you in the sense that our society would be better off if these people weren't so stupid, I just think there are better solutions to that problem than genocide.

Ok, not even going to argue about something as subjective as "better", but even you have to admit the efficiency of it. Some people absolutely stand up and demand that they be treated like dirt.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, s0crates said:

The fringes of the culture war are radicalized. This march today is evidence of that, as were the Berkeley antifa riots.

Most of us aren't them, and those of us who aren't them need to do a better job of communicating before they get out of control. Maybe I'm overreacting, but it doesn't look good to me.

If the fringes ever go to war, it will be a massacre because one side outnumbers the other by about 1000 to 1. Communicate? Yeah, I mean it sounds good and all but we're pretty powerless when 1) These people have absolutely 0 desire to be educated and will not believe anything that goes against their ignorant dogma and 2) you and I can't compete against FOXNews, the NRA, InfoWars and the like who are spreading the opposite message.

Edited by Sacks 'n' Stuff
  • Like 1

Just now, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

If the fringes ever go to war, it will be a massacre because one side outnumbers the other by about 1000 to 1. Communicate? Yeah, I mean it sounds good an all but we're pretty powerless when 1) These people have absolutely desire to be educated and will not believe anything that goes against their ignorant dogma and 2) you and I can't compete against FOXNews, the NRA, InfoWars and the like who are spreading the opposite message.

I disagree.  We've seen progress on racism in this country and we'll continue to see it because one side is decidedly winning.  The reason they turn to fringe media sources like NRA and Infowars is because everyday there are less of them.  Admittedly, there seems to be a slight resurgence since Trump, but the overall trend is their viewpoint is losing ground.  Look at the racial makeup of the counter protestors today.  Did you see just a few white people opposing the racists?  I saw largely white people fighting white people, and while violence is wrong that aspect at least is encouraging.  

Hard to make the case for white power when white people show up to punch you for saying it right? lol

Things are getting better and our side is winning. Believe it.  

• Like 6

"Trump can't go after these hate mongers because they're the exact people that got him elected in the first place."

This is true. I would kill Trump in a debate. I'd be like, "Will you come out right now and say that anyone who believes Hillary Clinton killed a bunch of people is pretty darn stupid?" or when he says "Nobody knows more about _____ (let's say Isis for this example)." I'd say, "Really? Who's the number 2 man in Isis?" and he wouldn't be able to answer.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Destino said:

I disagree.  We've seen progress on racism in this country and we'll continue to see it because one side is decidedly winning.  The reason they turn to fringe media sources like NRA and Infowars is because everyday there are less of them.  Admittedly, there seems to be a slight resurgence since Trump, but the overall trend is their viewpoint is losing ground.  Look at the racial makeup of the counter protestors today.  Did you see just a few white people opposing the racists?  I saw largely white people fighting white people, and while violence is wrong that aspect at least is encouraging.  

Hard to make the case for white power when white people show up to punch you for saying it right? lol

Things are getting better and our side is winning. Believe it.  

That's not my observation. The very fact that the GOP, FOXNews, and the NRA are moving in the direction that they are suggests that the numbers of ignorant, hateful, stupid, and racist people in our country is larger than we realized.

• Like 2

As much as I rail on the media and the police...

What a time to be a police officer or a reporter. Some crazy **** going on in VA. 

This scene guys, its such a spectacle right now.... my paranoid brain is going on overdrive trying to convince myself that Walmart didn't set this all up to sell Tiki Torches and signs or some evil media overlord isn't laughing in his chair right now watching his media-share soar through the roof. 

2 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

This is true. I would kill Trump in a debate. I'd be like, "Will you come out right now and say that anyone who believes Hillary Clinton killed a bunch of people is pretty darn stupid?" or when he says "Nobody knows more about _____ (let's say Isis for this example)." I'd say, "Really? Who's the number 2 man in Isis?" and he wouldn't be able to answer.

The Clintons? You think they're innocent? They're big killers, BIG. Clinton killed thousands as President. Thousands. Many wars, many bombs, Some innocent, some not. 

#2 man in ISIS? Probably ahmed, amar,... ama.... amagonnaget BOMBED. 

:)

1 minute ago, Mooka said:

The Clintons? You think they're innocent? They're big killers, BIG. Clinton killed thousands as President. Thousands. Many wars, many bombs, Some innocent, some not. 

#2 man in ISIS? Probably ahmed, amar,... ama.... amagonnaget BOMBED. 

You forgot to include "I got a lot of votes from _______" Which is his go to response when somebody asks him to expand on one of his obvious BS statements.

1 hour ago, daveakl said:

To be fair to the police. This happened ridiculously fast today. The alt right side was walking around with pieces of body armor on, helmets, and guns. It takes time to amass a police force that can clear out that many people safely. 

They have the force ready and on standby for tonight. Today was a bit if a surprise. 

Bull****. They had cats out in literal minutes in Baltimore. AND they started last night. AND this **** was planned for weeks, with permits having been submitted before. 

Bull**** bro

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Bull****. They had cats out in literal minutes in Baltimore. AND they started last night. AND this **** was planned for weeks, with permits having been submitted before. 

Bull**** bro

Agreed.  There is ALOT of blame that should fall on the police and elected officials.  

• Like 3